Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Big Match used to show a 'high profile' Div.2 game every so often...
then again, they also used to feature a "TawpateyTeybawl" SCOTTISH game quite regularly too...
imagine??!!
:pochunimpressed:Meh, well I thought my 'Irvine Welsh-ism' was a pretty good attempt at a Scawtich accent! Aberdeenshire yid , care to give marks Oootay 10?

Shame I can't give myself a 'funny/like'!! :llorishuh:

:pochunimpressed:Meh, well I thought my 'Irvine Welsh-ism' was a pretty good attempt at a Scawtich accent! Aberdeenshire yid , care to give marks Oootay 10?

Shame I can't give myself a 'funny/like'!! :llorishuh:
Zero Oootay 10! For start my accent is Doric,ye Ken fit min! As for Irvine Welsh have you ever read Trainspotting? He's Leith/Lochend eh and you'll no follow it anymore than mine! And yes imagine showing tawpety taybel Scottish game heavens forbid.:cool:

86 World Cup...
DgxW0cGWAAAeN1e.jpg:large

mSfTL96.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
mSfTL96.jpg

This is Tottenham Juniors 1947-48 with their trophy haul, taken at White Hart Lane.
Thought I would share it as we are saying bye to the old girl on Sunday and have had many family memories there.

My Grandad is middle row on the far right. If by chance anyone has any knowledge on the history of the Junior and reserve teams around this period myself and my family would be very grateful.

Anyone recognise any of the players apparently a few went on to play for the First Team.

COYS
Justin Edinburgh sat on the ground in the middle. He's older than I realised.

Back
Top Bottom