Renewing Membership?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
So I've just renewed my OH Bronze membership and handed over £53.50 to Mr.Levy.

But I haven't moved anywhere in the ST waiting list and haven't got any LP's for doing so..
- Does the ST waiting list change just before the fixtures are released?
- How many LP's do you get for renewing?
- Why is it so fucking expensive?

It takes a while for points and waiting list adjustment. Points will be in there sooner than the list. Did you see the deadline for renewal by the way? I need to renew but don't get paid till 15 June

Deadline is 15th June.. So it will be close for you! Only renewed mine yesterday as I got paid!

I renewed about a month late last time but didn't lose LPs or place on waiting list. Don't fancy relying on incompetence again though ha

Is there anyone who is having bother renewing their membership by DD?
I keep trying to set it up online but I keep getting an error message saying to check if my account details are correct (which they are).

Stag said:
I did it by DD and they gave me a discount if memory serves me well

Correct, it is about a fiver cheaper I think?

Seeing as I'm going to renew every year anyway I thought I may as well save myself the hassle of negotiating that dreadful website more than I have to.

YidoBuckler said:
Stag said:

Seeing as I'm going to renew every year anyway I thought I may as well save myself the hassle of negotiating that dreadful website more than I have to.

Mine gets renewed automatically, i think the discount is more around £10 cheaper. At least that's what my renewal letter said.

Yididiah said:
YidoBuckler said:
Stag said:

Mine gets renewed automatically, i think the discount is more around £10 cheaper. At least that's what my renewal letter said.

i asked to do it by DD and it doesnt seem to have happened :gomes:

Back
Top Bottom