redknapp/ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is it a coincidence that both managers were doing good jobs up until a sniff of a 'better' job came up ? with ramos, he was sounded out by madrid and offered the care taker job when they sacked schuster, all he had to do was get sacked, take the compo and madrid got him without paying anything, ok, there was a gap between him getting sacked and getting that job, but he knew it was coming available and run our club down in his own interests, he's dossing in russia now because no spainish club trusts him.
on to arry, he aint become shit overnight, he just knows that he has the england job and it will be easier for him and the bent fa if he were sacked, they save on compensation, he earns a nice few quid legally , for a change. every club arry's left, the fans hate him, we'll be no different. i'd hoped he'd want to go out with a bang, all guns blazing as we finished as high as possible, and making it a no brainer to offer him the 'big' job but in reality, that would actually harm his england chances as we would ask for huge amounts if we finished 3rd or higher.
no spurs fan was ever under the illusion that he is in the game for anything but himself, but we could suffer that if it was to our benifit, but its not anymore, its in arry's benifit for us to be shit, its no coincidence.

I don't remember ever being particularly good under Ramos. We won the CC, but other than that, we were never particularly good in the league.

We went on a terrible run after winning the Carling Cup and it just continued into the following season - the Real job definitely wasn't on the cards from February 2008

I don't think so; we weren't really any good under Ramos. Redknapp has managed to dupe many into believing he is great because he says 'funny' things whilst getting his cocked sucked by Nick Collins through his car window and being 'nice' to players he likes.

Back
Top Bottom