Rapiest Spurs XI

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flannerz Flannerz I would go all Buchannen on this, but you've nailed... It did make me wonder about the Rappiest Spurs XI though:

Ian Walker: Appear on MTV Cribs? Check... Page 3 model wife? Check... Meet a younger model in Vegas and change that shit up? Check dog, check... Props Ian, mad ones.

Pascal Chimbonda: "If you're having match problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a pitch ain't one"... After a decent first stint with us, Chimbo spent the prime of his career kicking back on the bench watching the Benjamin Franklins roll in... Playing the game's for suckers.

Ledley King: "I play for Tottenham Hotspur. You play for Fat Gerrard"... Alright, it's not got the best flow, but that was some mad drunk adlibbing after smashing a couple 40s, Word.

Pat van der Hauwe: "Psycho Pat" had connections to the Krays, was feared by mortel men and stole a Rolling Stone's missus. This kid wasn't pretending, he was the Easy Motherfucking E of football.

Benoit Assout Ekotto: Wizzout speak, you know? Benni doesn't need words to rap, he is rap.

Didier Zokora: Don't take my word for it, ask the Russians - "
'In the middle of the room a big black guy was dancing surrounded by lots of other other strongly-built guys who merrily clapped their hands to the music and started dancing as well.
'As it turned out, the dancer was Ivorian midfielder Didier Zokora. They didn't even turn the sound down while Pavlyuchenko was changing. In fact they didn't take any notice of him at all.'

Kevin Prince Boateng: Are you even going to get me started on this... The Ghetto Kid? If he wasn't spanking the arses of Serie A teams left right and centre, it'd be $5 hos instead... Pimping.

Sandro Raniere: The Kung-Fu kickingest, Samba guitaringest, Midfield enforcingest beast has another feather to his cap... Rap video dancer for Aggro Santos!... Though he might want to go easy on the battle raps, brother might get served: http://www.itv.com/sport/football/a...dfielder-sandro-shows-off-his-rapping-skills/

Paul Gasgoigne: Narrowly missed out to the Magical Johnny Barnes as the rapper for New Order's "World In Motion"... Hennessy? Sheeit, Gazza would stick Biggie, 50 Cent, Snoop and the entire Dogg Pound under the table and still go for a kebab afterwards.

Jimmy Greaves: Booze? Money? Women? Cigars? Forget about it, Jimmy was Gangsta Macking before the term was even invented

Peter Crouch: The greatest trick Peter Crouch ever performed was to make people believe he was a Robot. Hard enough for normal people, let alone doing the robot with 2 foot long shin bones, he makes turbo seem like a half pint pretender.

Not having Lennon on this list makes it seriously questionable Bruv. Brap brap. :lennon:

Back
Top Bottom