Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ugh, all the questions on Facebook are such meltdowns. I can understand it, but see the bigger picture a little. I'm sure in time this season will be seen as not as bad as Lasagnagate, Mind The Gap etc.

Our best league finish since 1987, a place in the UCL group stages and the youngest team in the league with untold potential? Kane top scorer, beating last season's unbelievable PL tally? Plus the team gaining the experience of a title-chasing run? How on earth is this worse than finishing 5th when we had 4th in our grasp, or even 4th with Chelsea winning the UCL?

Kneejerk reactions are understandable but some people are so miserable about it still. How long will it take for people to get perspective?

Ugh, all the questions on Facebook are such meltdowns. I can understand it, but see the bigger picture a little. I'm sure in time this season will be seen as not as bad as Lasagnagate, Mind The Gap etc.

Our best league finish since 1987, a place in the UCL group stages and the youngest team in the league with untold potential? Kane top scorer, beating last season's unbelievable PL tally? Plus the team gaining the experience of a title-chasing run? How on earth is this worse than finishing 5th when we had 4th in our grasp, or even 4th with Chelsea winning the UCL?

Kneejerk reactions are understandable but some people are so miserable about it still. How long will it take for people to get perspective?
Our best finish since 1990.

As we all know, NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles, which is where Levy got the idea for loud music at WHL after a defeat. With that in mind, what do you think he has planned for us when we lose at Wembley? I mean it's like three times as many people, it's going to need to be good.

After Son's return to form at the weekend, and now Lamela back, Is Eriksen due a stint on the bench until he can prove he's back up to scratch?

Although he was better v. Stoke of course.

Last edited:
Listening to the story about a girl havimg a poo in the bricklayers got me thinking. For males, that is pretty normal or, not embarrassing but, to poo in a toilet and have it repeated on a podcast I imagine for females, is extremely embarrassing.

What is the male equivalent of high level embarrassment? It has to be getting caught masterbating, no? But, the level of this embarrassment can differ. I mean, getting caught by your girlfriend might have less impact than say, getting caught by your boss.

"I was thinking about you my darling!".

The girlfriend scenario you might be able to come back from but, your boss...? Where does getting caught by your father rate against getting caught by your mother?

posing the question; who is he worst person you can get caught masterbating by?

Back
Top Bottom