Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many firsts can you think of? To get you started...

First club to become a Plc
First club to wear numbers on shirts
First club to score twice or more in every group stage game of the Champions League
First foregin player to play league football
First club to play a floodlit game
First club to sell a €100,.000.000 player
First club to have ribbons on the FA Cup
First club in North London

How many firsts can you think of? To get you started...

First club to become a Plc
First club to wear numbers on shirts
First club to score twice or more in every group stage game of the Champions League
First foregin player to play league football
First club to play a floodlit game
First club to sell a €100,.000.000 player
First club to have ribbons on the FA Cup
First club in North London
We weren't the first club to spend £100,000 on a player, we paid £99,999 on Greaves.

edit: FFS, I should learn to read

Last edited:
Supporters, please donate to help the podcast team get fitted out...

12065797_913645868684233_3574486797669913733_n.jpg

Are mid-season friendlies a good idea?

Do we want Spurs players selected for mid-season friendly matches and the risk that comes with the selection? I've seen posts on forums that express the hope or wish for Spurs players not to be selected. I personally don't hold that view. Mixed feelings about mid-season friendlies though.

Are mid-season friendlies a good idea?

Do we want Spurs players selected for mid-season friendly matches and the risk that comes with the selection? I've seen posts on forums that express the hope or wish for Spurs players not to be selected. I personally don't hold that view. Mixed feelings about mid-season friendlies though.
You're referring to internationals?

I think we discussed this in the September break, most of us don't care about international football and would rather our players not get hurt.
Fine - about September that is. You guys are spoiled - you have too much exposure to footy. Me on the other hand - years ago, and I mean years ago, on Monday mornings in woodworking class, during a break, I'd sneak into the cloakroom and steal the sports section from the teacher's English-language Montreal newspaper in order to get the weekend's football results and articles.

Back
Top Bottom