PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A must win game no doubt. And Inter has to lose or draw too.

-------------------Vorm------------------
-Aurier-Toby-Sanchez-Davies-
----------Winks---Eriksen------------
------Alli-------Lamela------Son-----
--------------------Kane-------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, Trippier, Skipp, Lucas, Enyoma, Sissoko, Llorente.

Lloris on red card, remember.

Personally, i would give Skipp a debut from the start.

Definitely a must win if we want to keep our hopes alive. I’m going to go for a convincing 4-1 win.

Side note - I miss Jan and can’t wait for him to come back.

Pointless even worrying about this game it means nothing. If we beat psv and inter we will have 7 points, inter will beat psv giving them 9 points.. we are the second best team in this group, but we have played like we are the 4th..shame really

Pointless even worrying about this game it means nothing. If we beat psv and inter we will have 7 points, inter will beat psv giving them 9 points.. we are the second best team in this group, but we have played like we are the 4th..shame really

You do realise that 3rd and further European competition with the winner's gaining a place in next year's CL is still up for grabs? .... probably easier than EPL top four ....

I don’t think it’s a given Inter beat PSV

Fucking hell!

Barca will also more than likely play their second string against us, which means more than a decent chance of beating them. Beat Inter and PSV at home, and beat a second string Barca, would leave us with 10 points.

Even if Barca went full strength for no reason, we’re still in this.

A must win game no doubt. And Inter has to lose or draw too.

-------------------Vorm------------------
-Aurier-Toby-Sanchez-Davies-
----------Winks---Eriksen------------
------Alli-------Lamela------Son-----
--------------------Kane-------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, Trippier, Skipp, Lucas, Enyoma, Sissoko, Llorente.

Lloris on red card, remember.

Personally, i would give Skipp a debut from the start.
Not sure Lamela can play another 90 mins. Hopefully Sissoko can and I would play him and move Eriksen further forward. Otherwise agree with the team.

I keep saying that per game,ah it's alright if we drop points we've plenty time to recover then relise every game is a MUST WIN PSV MUST WIN,Palace MUST WIN to keep in touch, Chelsea MUST WIN cos it's them,goons cup and league MUST WIN OBVIOUSLY Inter Milan MUST WIN it goes on and on there's not one game any less important than the other for any amount of reasons.

People said the same before the away game and that ended up a draw.

If we show up and are in tune we will but we've had a lack of focus this season in defence.
The only player you have to worry about is Lozano. He really can be dangerous in counter attack and PSV will only play counter attack (that's the only gameplay they have). Luuk de Jong is a decent striker but he needs a lot of space for his actions... Sanchez could take care of him. I know I look at this from an outside perspective but I am truly convinced of an easy win for you.

The only player you have to worry about is Lozano. He really can be dangerous in counter attack and PSV will only play counter attack (that's the only gameplay they have). Luuk de Jong is a decent striker but he needs a lot of space for his actions... Sanchez could take care of him. I know I look at this from an outside perspective but I am truly convinced of an easy win for you.
Lozano seems like a divey cunt as well. I read that he had gotten 30+ different players carded since coming to Holland.

The game is about glory. I don't really care about this game. Dan Levy will care about the win bonus, which he ought to put towards, you know, signing some fucking players in January.

We are in such deep shit with injuries that we would probably be better off having less games to worry about. It's a shame.

From what I've seen, there's little to choose between Inter and PSV..... a win at home for the Italians is far from guaranteed. It does appear though as if Inter have the almighty on their side - gifted 2 late goals by us, should have had the keeper sent off in Holland and then just as they have a double header against Barca Messi gets injured.

Back
Top Bottom