PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being offered tickets for free now.

Looking forward to all the "lol, they cant even fill a 90,000 capacity stadium" comments.

I think we will win this and there is a good chance we can beat Milan too but unfortunately Barcelona away is where this year's CL ends for us, so we must hope to get back in for another go next year.

So what are we thinking then for tomorrow? Winks the only fit DM?
Son to play?

Gazza

Aurier (Surely?!) Alderweireld Sanchez Davies

Winks Sissoko

Son Alli Eriksen

Kane

Hello, sorry for being off topic...
Im visiting London and would really like to see the game tomorrow. On the official Spurs site there seems to be quite a few tickets available but cant buy as not registered on time (?!).
My question is, can tickets be purchased at the stadium ? Thank you !

Hello, sorry for being off topic...
Im visiting London and would really like to see the game tomorrow. On the official Spurs site there seems to be quite a few tickets available but cant buy as not registered on time (?!).
My question is, can tickets be purchased at the stadium ? Thank you !
No, but there are people who have a ticket and don't plan to go. Search "spurs tickets twitter" and you'll see a few there

The picture looks worse than what it is, it is OK for Sunday football.

So much money in the pl and cl and no one wants to fork out the cost, shame.
I don't get this...
National team need a decent pitch for next week, then we need it a few more games.
There are no more non football events until bon Jovi next summer i think. Why not go ahead and relay it after the city game.
In comparison, we bitched and moaned until Rochdale redid their pitch for an FA cup R5 game, here this pitch risks lowering standards in at least:
1 CL group stage
1 England friendly
1 England weird league game
1 EPL top 6 game

Players not available : Lloris (suspended), Dier, Rose, Vertonghen, Wanyama, Dembele, Amos - 7 players (plus Foyth, not registered) is 8 players

So bench is going to look a little bare with 3 or more youngsters .

Not sure the Sissoko/Winks is idea after Wolves (plus both looked shattered in last 20 mins of Wolves match) so think Poch will go 433 with Eriksen as the 3rd man.

Gazzanga
Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies
Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen
Son, Kane, Dele​

Subs : Vorm, Walker-Peters, Trippier, Skipp, Moura, Llorente, plus Eyoma/Marsh or Tanganga

PSV have lots of fast attacking players. I'd like a more mobile back for this and Aurier in it

Gazza
Aurirer Toby Sanchez KWP
Sissoko Winks
Eriksen Dele Son
Kane

3 pages..... Is it fair to say not much excitement for this match?

We need a miracle - lots of permutations but basically win out from here and we should be through so fingers crossed.

I can't see a clean sheet at the moment so we'll need to score a good few tonight.

05 November 2018|Tottenham Hotspur

Mousa Dembele and Hugo Lloris join the list of absentees for a key clash against PSV in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night.

We continue to assess Mousa after the midfielder damaged his ankle at Wolves on Saturday - he is unavailable for this fixture.

Hugo is suspended following his red card in the away match against the Dutch side two weeks ago.

Mauricio Pochettino is without three central midfielders with Mousa joining Eric Dier (thigh) and Victor Wanyama (knee) on the sidelines.

Eric, Victor, Danny Rose (groin) and Jan Vertonghen (hamstring) are all progressing well with their rehabilitation.

Back
Top Bottom