Premier league 17/18 Goal of the Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me it's Eriksen at the bridge.

We were lacking any threat and all of a sudden Eriksen bangs one in from 30 yards.

Not only was it a great strike, the implications of the goal may well have changed how our season ended.

I think that goal spurred us on to win that game and put us 8 points ahead of the cunts instead of potentially just 2.

giphy.gif

Wanyama.

We won't see a better goal from a Spurs player in a long long time.

Eriksens was great but its alot easier to strike a slow moving ball than it is to strike a quick moving ball that's bouncing as perfect as he did.

I love sons goal v dippers
Great ball from kane and lovely finish
Plus it was against the grief monkeys

Second has to be Kane's header v the scum

Wanyama's because it was a thunderbastard and thunderbastards are brilliant.

Eriksens was technically better, I've never seen a goalkeeper beaten on his line from 25yrds out, how he got the ball to dip so dramatically, from the height it was at is now logged as one of the 7 wonders of the world.

Son's against Stratford City was special too.

Back
Top Bottom