Pre season 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He came on really strong at the end of last year. If he can continue that through this year, especially during the first half of the season, it could make a huge difference for us. And would be wonderful to see.

Is there any video of the Southend match, by the way?

I'd love to see how we tried to play. If Llorente after a full season does sort of a Fernando Torres shithousery role up top, with the AMs doing the magic behind him, it could be a pretty effective system while we wait for Kane, Dele, and Son to return to fitness after international duty.

Is there any video of the Southend match, by the way?

I'd love to see how we tried to play. If Llorente after a full season does sort of a Fernando Torres shithousery role up top, with the AMs doing the magic behind him, it could be a pretty effective system while we wait for Kane, Dele, and Son to return to fitness after international duty.

Doubt a full video would ever be released.

But the Spurs official twitter page will likely release highlights of the goals at least.

Good news for Virgin media customers - they're including PremierSports TV for free over the next 2 months. That's means coverage of the International Cup.

International Champions Cup |

winner-gif-8.gif

Cristian Eriksen and Davinson Sanchez (plus of course Heung-Min Son) will be on the flight to US on Sunday apparently - only a few days of pre-season training between them (Son and Eriksen both have about a week each) but players these days are pretty fit so I'd guess that if Poch wanted them they could all do 45 minutes or so, But just as likely they will have shorter cameos rather than risk over doing it.

Sounds like N'Koudou had a good game.

Fucking hell would I like to see his goal.
Apparently a last minute winner.
Wish they would release vid of these...
Can you imagine how much cash they could make for the club if they simply offered a live-stream of these for a flat 1 GBP fee per match? Anybody got Levy's phone number?

Interesting to see that Winks isn't travelling with them. He's got to be a long way off of first team action after his injury if that's the case surely. Not great news on a CM overly reliable on a creaky Moose with a year left to run on his current deal. I can't see us selling him if Winks is still not fit in all fairness
I thought we managed Dembele brilliantly last year, we rested him, took him off early in games and were rewarded with his greatest performances in a Spurs shirt, especially in that run of games in Feb against Utd, Liverpool, Woolwich, Juve. We could do the same this season too, giving time for Winks to get fit.

Also I think we forget just how good Wanyama was in his first season, not just a block but he was able to play through a press as well (which he didn't do last year when he came back), he's a baller when fit.

Back
Top Bottom