pre and/or post game meet-up (Man Utd Home)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone care to meet-up before the game on Sunday...and/or after. I met a few randoms last week, but I'd like to see some of you lot from the board & twitter. Plus I wanna be drunk off my ass.

So..I don't know anything about pubs in the area aside from B&H. Hoping someone can take the lead here.

Up for drinks Saturday night as well. I just need something to do as my friend is back in Prague & I am now alone :vdv:

Woulda done mate, won't be there this week though. Have a good day, you headed back to the states after this one?

Ahh too bad. Yup, after this one I will be back across the pond. Shame really, I fucking love it here - Aside from the ridiculous costs & random drug dogs that bust my friends in Leicester Square Station (honestly, wtf was that about?!)

villainousT said:
I'm up for that then.. What time do they open?

I still need to figure out how to get up there without Victoria Line

Liverpool Street > White Hart Lane
Liverpool Street > Northumberland Park

Probably your best bet.

Hope to be around about 1-30.

YidoBuckler said:
villainousT said:
I'm up for that then.. What time do they open?

I still need to figure out how to get up there without Victoria Line

Liverpool Street > White Hart Lane
Liverpool Street > Northumberland Park

Probably your best bet.

Hope to be around about 1-30.

Easy enough, thanks for the tip. I'll probably head that direction around noon since I'm so far south. Just walk around, stop for a pint here & there, take things in.. It's my last full day in the city.

Wouldn't recommend random walks around the ground mate. Not the most tourist friendly area. However the area around Liverpool street isnt too bad. Got Brick lane and spitalfields market. Great curry in and around Brick lane.

foxyf said:
Wouldn't recommend random walks around the ground mate. Not the most tourist friendly area. However the area around Liverpool street isnt too bad. Got Brick lane and spitalfields market. Great curry in and around Brick lane.

Everyone keeps saying this, but it honestly just reminds me of living in Brooklyn again. Think I'll take the advice though as even the guy I'm staying with has a story of being robbed out there.

I just talked to Spurs hospitality & to make up for last week's VIP debacle they offered me a 4 course lunch & open bar at 1pm. I'll probably head to bricklayers before & after that...or some variation.

I'll have my phone so access to twitter & all that if someone needs to contact me. 512.944.5506 <--USA number

Mancini just rinsed us.

A BBC interviewer asked him after their game today..

"So, 5 points clear of Man United now..."

Mancini interrupts...

"No No", as nonchalantly as you like - "2 points, because they will win tomorrow" like it was matter of fact.

Edit: Wrong thread

villainousT said:
S.L.R said:
Mancini, wooahh
Mancini, fuck off and die you cunt

They still have a few tough matches left, but I can't see them slipping up often. United's schedule even easier to finish. Focus on 3rd it is I guess.

Oh I agree with that just didn't like him saying "United will win tomorrow". I'm a delicate little flower really, when I'm drunk.

Back
Top Bottom