Posh seat wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People clearly not turning up because of our poor form at Wembley and especially because of our disappointing CL campaign last season. I imagine the journey on a week night is the excuse, however these are the kind of fans i'd rather stay away anyway.

Wembley is actually around the corner for me and my mates, however WHL can be a bit of a slap. That didn't stop us from enjoying the likes of Qarabag on a Thursday night.

I imagine it will be close to full for Madrid, probably with a fair few neutrals too. Give me 65k committed fans over 90k part timers anyday.
I left home at 1.25pm yesterday afternoon and got home at 1.30am this morning (and had to get up at 6.00am for work) so I really haven't got too much sympathy for anyone using travel on a week night as an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom