Popup / redirect adverts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank fuck for this thread. I was starting to wonder just how many fucking YouTube competitions I'd won.

:pocheyes:
As my great friend had said , lve won 3 phones, 2 iPads, and a weekend at a luxury spa in Alaska, sadly that does not come with flights. Still checking post but nothing through yet , maybe international mail delay.
I can't block them , nothing works and it only appears on TEC. With my lucky run why would l.

I intermittently also suffer from these ads.

Seem to randomly stop only to return later down the line.

(Android user. No probs on Mac laptop.)

Admin Admin I’ve had the below pop up on my phone twice in the past 24 hours while browsing the forum. If I click close it directs me to a spoof BT survey site - I’m not a BT customer, for what it’s worth.

A467-A7-E3-31-BB-43-BA-A7-B8-8-C18-A013063-A.jpg

Is this normal behaviour?

Admin Admin I’ve had the below pop up on my phone twice in the past 24 hours while browsing the forum. If I click close it directs me to a spoof BT survey site - I’m not a BT customer, for what it’s worth.

A467-A7-E3-31-BB-43-BA-A7-B8-8-C18-A013063-A.jpg

Is this normal behaviour?
I thought they'd finally managed to put a stop to these. I'll try and block it.

I can't seem to get any on my phone. Tried browsing the site logged out for a while.

There are no adverts using the address posted in the screenshot so I can't block them. I might need the address it redirects you too.

I can't seem to get any on my phone. Tried browsing the site logged out for a while.

There are no adverts using the address posted in the screenshot so I can't block them. I might need the address it redirects you too.

It's happened a couple more times to me. I'll see if I can get any useful info if it happens again.

It's happened a couple more times to me. I'll see if I can get any useful info if it happens again.
OK mate. Sorry about this. It's Google's fault really, they shouldn't allow these type of adverts through but every so often some seem to.

Rocket Rocket Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 are you both on an iPhone? Last time this happened it only seemed to effect android users, I think. Could be the other way round now.
iPhone XS (blatant).

It doesn’t particulalry bother me, it’s just annoying because I have to close and reopen the tab, and just thought I’d highlight it in case there’s something fishy going on with the site you weren’t aware of.

Let me know if you need any further info :)

Rocket Rocket Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 are you both on an iPhone? Last time this happened it only seemed to effect android users, I think. Could be the other way round now.

iPhone 8 (pauper)
It does t bother me massively either. As I close the pop up it redirects my browser tab, but I can just press the back button to go back to where I was on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom