Pod Rotation System

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you guys deliberately switch up the lineup for the podcasts each week or does everyone who can be arsed get involved? Noticed Spooky and Trunk were 'benched' again for the latest episode but might have missed the explanation for why they weren't there.

I was banned for the last episode for bringing a crack whore to the pod before and fucking her during the recording. I can't promise I wont do it again.

spooky said:
I was banned for the last episode for bringing a crack whore to the pod before and fucking her during the recording. I can't promise I wont do it again.

I thought you get banned if you DIDN'T do that?

It's in your contracts :rules:

spooky said:
Did you leave her looking like a painters radio? I do hope so.

spooky said:

LOL I wish this was true.

Answer to OP.

We all have FT jobs and families. Some find it difficult to make it every week. If we're in a situation when there is more than 5 one has to sit out. There's no conspiracy.

And don't fret, it's never going to get like the So Solid Crew, with nobody quite sure what in the fuck is going on.

That's what its like on the podcast anyway. Maybe we should have a rave, have some grime playing, and we have 21 seconds each to make our points!

Let's get ready to rumble. :akabusi:

I got 21 seconds to go, I got 21 seconds to flow
I'll fuck you mum in the bum, I didn't need 21 seconds.
Fuck off.

Ledley King's never fading
Only got one knee, but still the greatest
B - L to the K's never phasing
I wanna tell Woolwich that we're racing
TFC fam they be blazin
With a few cups we're bound to be laced in
Addicted to this life partying in Faces
You blame Led's cos he doesn't like training?
You hating, even when he doesn't play he's still amazing
Act like JT and he'll be breakin
Keeping it cool like a Jamaican
So when you lookin at Led's you start takin
Creating

:ledleylick:

Leroy Dun

Leroy Mamrtin said:
Ledley King's never fading
Only got one knee, but still the greatest
B - L to the K's never phasing
I wanna tell a***nal that we're racing
TFC fam they be blazin
With a few cups we're bound to be laced in
Addicted to this life partying in Faces
You blame Led's cos he doesn't like training?
You hating, even when he doesn't play he's still amazing
Act like JT and he'll be breakin
Keeping it cool like a Jamaican
So when you lookin at Led's you start takin
Creating

:ledleylick:

Leroy Dun

FPMSL

Back
Top Bottom