Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
He's been thinking about himself and his reputation post Spurs for the last year or so, and it's rubbing off on the players, and the whole club in fact. The rot started to truly set in with his silence about the Man United job.

What would sacking another manager achieve? I would say okay yeah fair enough if the guy had been given an unlimited amount of funds each season and still couldn't achieve anything but we're talking about a pair of owners that literally make a profit in every transfer window and even make PL history by not buying a single player in a transfer window, and that's the only bit of history these greedy fookers will ever fucking make. That's their legacy. Bleeding this club for every penny. And I honestly couldn't give a fook about the stadium, their overpriced beers and NFL franchise. All a money grab. I can tell you now that the extra money from the stadium will never be used to invest in the team and the club ethos will always be to sell to buy, make a net profit each window and scrape into champions league for TV revenue whilst bullshitting the fans every now and again about "projects" and "exciting football styles"

I honestly feel sorry for poch, he deserves so much better than this. He deserves respect for what he has done for spurs with the zero investment.

What would sacking another manager achieve? I would say okay yeah fair enough if the guy had been given an unlimited amount of funds each season and still couldn't achieve anything but we're talking about a pair of owners that literally make a profit in every transfer window and even make PL history by not buying a single player in a transfer window, and that's the only bit of history these greedy fookers will ever fucking make. That's their legacy. Bleeding this club for every penny. And I honestly couldn't give a fook about the stadium, their overpriced beers and NFL franchise. All a money grab. I can tell you now that the extra money from the stadium will never be used to invest in the team and the club ethos will always be to sell to buy, make a net profit each window and scrape into champions league for TV revenue whilst bullshitting the fans every now and again about "projects" and "exciting football styles"

I honestly feel sorry for poch, he deserves so much better than this. He deserves respect for what he has done for spurs with the zero investment.
This is such bullshit, agree with the club and Levy ripping fans off but really you feel sorry for Poch? One of the best paid managers with an awesome squad who just got all his targets while we sold nobody he didn’t want. This is big business and we are at the top table, he needs to take responsibility as he would have to at any big club. I don’t want him sacked but sacking him would be a normal action for a big club.

This. I really don't see the point.

Our team is very good and we improved the squad this summer, just poor management brought us to this position. Poch can't see the obvious apparently, a sucession of bad decisions every game.

Yeah poor Poch only being given a squad contains Kane, Ali, Eriksen, Ndombele, Son, Moura, Lloris, Vertonghen, Alderwield to name a few.

Poor Poch for being given a contract for £8 million a year making him one the highest paid managers.

Poor Poch for having to work in state of the art training facilities and one of the best stadiums in the world.

What a compete fiend Levy is for inflicting this on our manager. How could any coach be expected to beat the likes of Newcastle and Leicester in such circumstance?

But they are Bournemouth. I'm not saying he should replace Poch but come on look what Howe has done for that football club, look where they are now to where the were when he took over. Fucking remarkable

Leave off it’s only six matches in to the season and you’re singing the praises of the Bournemouth manager; I reckon hold fire until May and if he’s mid table I’ll join your song; the team top of the league six games in has been relegated before now!

Levy isn’t Snow White in all this, 100%..... and although Levy may be the reason Messi & Ronaldo didn’t finally team up in attack at Spurs, he isn’t responsible for some of the mind blowing selections and comments by our manager......sorry guys, but Poch has lost the dressing room, and 50% of the fans!!

Ndombele was sought after for years
He was deemed the key signing
He looked excellent for Lyon
He’s our record 64M signing
Now he looks like another CM that the game passes by

Can someone tell me how this is ENICs fault

Leave off it’s only six matches in to the season and you’re singing the praises of the Bournemouth manager; I reckon hold fire until May and if he’s mid table I’ll join your song; the team top of the league six games in has been relegated before now!

I'm not singing his praises because of what he is doing now this season. Read my post. I'm praising what he has done for the club over the 9 or 10 years (in total consisting of two spells as manager there) he has been there, from what they were when he took over to what they are now.

They may get relegated this season, that doesn't take away from him what he has helped achieve at Bournemouth.

Having said all that I'm not asking for him to replace Poch now or at any time in the future. He will probably be one of many candidates that Levy will look at when or if the time comes that Poch goes/is sacked

Wenger said he wouldn't mind managing another premier league club.....

Wenger
Mourinho
Zidane
Arteta

Probably Arteta see him at city and what pep said about him

I will throw one name into the ring who I think Levy would seriously consider as a future Spurs manager. Gareth Southgate. Ticks all of Levy's boxes imo.

Back
Top Bottom