Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Ahh so you’re not really a mincing dolly boy :fingers: seeking attention, you’re an undercover online grass. Not sure why some online grass prick would want to bring up a spent 1985/6 season issue. Those Leicester old bill do get a bit Leary; It wasn’t assault he got proper ironed out and I did my time so fuck off CUNT!

Words fail me

:pochshock2:

How long before a "Is Poch Leaving?" thread is started? After Real's thrashing last night Zidane is on borrowed time (as if he already wasn't) and Marca will soon start tapping up potential replacements. Again.

Poch stopped evolving a couple seasons ago....the worrying thing is that he’s now regressing.

One step forward....let’s see how many steps back we go now. Lose at Leicester and no one should be doubting we still have bottle job issues

Someone said something interesting to me a couple of years ago about Pochettino. The majority of the backbone of the team were all at the club prior to him taking over.

Lloris, Rose, Walker, Vertonghen, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane all played a huge part in the strongest team we've seen at Spurs in some time. All were pre-Pochettino era players and when you see what's happened as a few of those have tailed off, it's clear that Poch has struggled to replace them adequately.

Very difficulty to and I'm not going to string him up for it, but even to date 5 of those guys are still not only at the club but still make our strongest XI talent wise in their positions. I can see why he signed every player he did in all fairness but as it stands with the old guard slowly fading it's clear that those he's signed to replace them (Aurier, Foyth, Sanchez, Sissoko, Ndombele) haven't his the heights required to even steady the ship. Maybe Sissoko and Ndombele are harsh examples but Aurier and Sanchez as it stands and unless both improve have to be seen as duds.

Davinson reading of the game is of huge concern. He always finds himself the wrong side or lunging in completely unnecessarily. He needs to develop his intelligence or he won't make it at Spurs, the same goes for Aurier but then I think his goose is already cooked. Tough times for Poch to show his nous in the market as time goes on, he needs to show he can develop new layers to the team and the fact that after 6 years he's still so reliant on Eriksen and nobody can fill in is a huge concern.

Last edited:
How long before a "Is Poch Leaving?" thread is started? After Real's thrashing last night Zidane is on borrowed time (as if he already wasn't) and Marca will soon start tapping up potential replacements. Again.
Maybe a straight swap, zidane for poch!
Get good odds on that!

Back
Top Bottom