Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Threads like this have helped to turn the team around. It's the pressure the true supporters, those willing to say the difficult sentences, have put on Poch and the players, it's that pressure that scored so many in the first half.

Well done to the true, courageous supporters. The others don't have the guts to thank you. To thank us.
Damn straight, Sausage. Poch simply must have shown this thread to the players on a PowerPoint in their meeting during the week. It's the only logical explanation.

Everyone involved in this piece of work deserves a pat on the back.
tenor.gif

Damn straight, Sausage. Poch simply must have shown this thread to the players on a PowerPoint in their meeting during the week. It's the only logical explanation.

Everyone involved in this piece of work deserves a pat on the back.
tenor.gif
Not only this thread. There were others of similar ilk. It's this kind of positive pressure that may create a winning club.

There are only 28 votes that say Poch- out. I’m not one of them but if a poster starts a discussion the point is there to be discussed. It’s brain- dead posts pulling up spelling and grammar, along with dense posts about whether it’s woolwich or @rsenal that destroy threads. And let’s not delude ourselves that last season ended well - it didn’t !

No it did not end well but Poch has been a stable figure in our rise to the top 4 in the EPL and consider how many managers we went through before that it baffles me that fans cannot see how important Poch is, look on Man U at the moment from The second fergie left it has never been the same the club has been more unstable for the last couple years than any other time in their epl history.

No it did not end well but Poch has been a stable figure in our rise to the top 4 in the EPL and consider how many managers we went through before that it baffles me that fans cannot see how important Poch is, look on Man U at the moment from The second fergie left it has never been the same the club has been more unstable for the last couple years than any other time in their epl history.

I agree entirely, but yesterday is yesterday and I expect more from him this season - there should be no comfort zone.

Blimey, finally a sensible poster :roseunsure:

Slight difference in that Utd lost the best manager in the history of football

"I don't want us to go back to the days of Redknapp" is pretty self explanatory...
....To the days of all of them when we werent a consistent top 4 side like we are now. Doesnt mean they were shit..well a few of them were, but we are doing much better than those days.

Back
Top Bottom