Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Im actually surprised there isn't more chatter in the media at the moment. We're plummeting down the table, playing horrible football and there seems to be very little in the way of attempts to improve it.

Usually by this stage the sharks are circling.

I think the Poch Out camp feel like this at the moment :wall:and the Poch Remain are naturally quiet following yet another defeat but still determined he should stay :bow:

I'd say a large proportion of those firmly in the remain group are simply conditioned to repeat the "you've got to give the manager time" cliche.

You could put a coma patient in charge and not win a game in 3 months and some idiots would still insist that the coma patient hasn't had enough time to get their negative ideas across.

I'd say a large proportion of those firmly in the remain group are simply conditioned to repeat the "you've got to give the manager time" cliche.

You could put a coma patient in charge and not win a game in 3 months and some idiots would still insist that the coma patient hasn't had enough time to get their negative ideas across.
Agree, and Poch will keep trying to buy more for as long as he can but surely the sound of barrel scraping isn't far away now ?

They'd want MP to stay just like we wanted AW to stay when woolwich was going downhill.
MP is a loser who probably thinks our club is exactly where we belong now.

Im actually surprised there isn't more chatter in the media at the moment. We're plummeting down the table, playing horrible football and there seems to be very little in the way of attempts to improve it.

You're missing the point... we're where the media WANT us to be... no threat to the Top 4 as it stands, and we've had our day out at the CL Final, so won't be bothering them any more!

It's when we were doing WELL that the Media had Poch being touted off to Madrid or Man Utd... as they couldn't have him doing well with SPURS!
Now we/he's struggling, I think the media will leave him alone...
Why hound him out, and risk SERIAL TROPHY WINNER MOURINHO coming in and ruining the status quo?!
We peaked 2 or 3 years ago... that's when Poch's stock was up... not now.

I still think that if/when Poch goes, Rafa would be a good get based on our current squad and his overall skill set. At least for a year or 2.

I think Doris the tea lady would see Eriksen is actually worse than playing with 10 men.
If he had been sent off last night, we would have got better.

I still think that if/when Poch goes, Rafa would be a good get based on our current squad and his overall skill set. At least for a year or 2.

Then what after that? Two or three years of selling shite he brought before the next manager can buy?

Back
Top Bottom