Players Linked Summer 2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought you might like to keep up with who we have been linked to, by who and what happens in the end. I have cross referenced one I was doing anyway to the one put on the Summer transfer thread from Reddit and this is the comprehensive list! I will keep updating as and when.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far though…… we have been linked to 88 players from 58 clubs (and 2 free agents!) Of those we are apparently in for 3 players from each of Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Lyon, Inter Milan, Leicester and Southampton.

Forwards, make up the bulk of what we are looking at with (34 players, 38.6%). Midfielders I have split between Wingers (11 players, 12.5%), attacking midfielders (14 players, 15.9%) and Defensive Midfielders (14 players, 15.9%). If we just look at the attacking positions for a moment this is means 67.0% of the players we are apparently in for are attackers!

Adding to the Defensive Midfielders above we have Defenders (11 players, 12.5%) and Goalkeepers (4 players, 4.5%)

The average age of players is 22.9 years old, with Goalkeepers at just 18.8!

Thought you might like to keep up with who we have been linked to, by who and what happens in the end. I have cross referenced one I was doing anyway to the one put on the Summer transfer thread from Reddit and this is the comprehensive list! I will keep updating as and when.
Have we not been linked with Barbosa of Santos? I'll do some research - sure I read that somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far though…… we have been linked to 88 players from 58 clubs (and 2 free agents!) Of those we are apparently in for 3 players from each of Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Lyon, Inter Milan, Leicester and Southampton.

Forwards, make up the bulk of what we are looking at with (34 players, 38.6%). Midfielders I have split between Wingers (11 players, 12.5%), attacking midfielders (14 players, 15.9%) and Defensive Midfielders (14 players, 15.9%). If we just look at the attacking positions for a moment this is means 67.0% of the players we are apparently in for are attackers!

Adding to the Defensive Midfielders above we have Defenders (11 players, 12.5%) and Goalkeepers (4 players, 4.5%)

The average age of players is 22.9 years old, with Goalkeepers at just 18.8!
A fine bit of graft. Good to have a mildly useful cunt on here. Rare

Back
Top Bottom