Players’ best friends at the club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
idk if it’s only me but always wondered who likes to hang out with who, for example our Belgian boys (add Dembele before he left), or Dele and Dier, recently I saw that Gazza is close to Foyth.

Kane and Eriksen were close at some point. I remember them being in a lot of each others instagram photos and videos of them going on double dates etc. - haven't seen any in a while though.

Dier and Jan are neighbors and hang out a lot. Dier, Eriksen and Ben also hang out a lot.

Ben is also good friends with Sonny

Dier and Jan are neighbors and hang out a lot. Dier, Eriksen and Ben also hang out a lot.

Ben is also good friends with Sonny
I remember Son in an interview saying Davies was initially the only player who sent him good luck texts while he was away at the Asian Games last year.

as long as they are prepared to walk through brick walls for their team mates when they're playing, I'm not that bothered who they're friends with. Toby regards Jan as his brother, but it hasn't stopped him looking at moving on.

Rose and Harry are neighbours i think

I think I remember reading a comment from Rose about Harry not being a good neighbor, though in jest. Perhaps around the time of the WC, but I don't remember the exact context.

Anyway, Dele-Dier and Jan-Moussa have seemed like the tightest pairs in recent seasons, at least from my perspective, but it's great to see so many other friendships across the squad.

Son and Sissoko
Foyth and Gazzaniga
GKN and everyone's Instagram profile
Dele and Dier
Son and Davies

Tbh we're blessed to have a squad with very few of the dickhead types that people would find hard to get on with. Eriksen, Trips, Davies, Kane, Son are just some good examples of people of good nature.

I think we do have some introvert types though like Lloris, Llorente, Wanyama, Rose, Toby .... But they are probably not loners just more introspective.

Back
Top Bottom