Player of the Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Player of the season

• Hugo

• KWP

• Aurier

• Foyth

• Toby

• Jan

• Sanchez

• Dier

• Rose

• Davies

• Lo Celso

• Winks

• Sissoko

• Lamela

• Wanyama

• Alli

• Eriksen

• Ndombele

• Skipp

• Sessegnon

• Son

• Kane

• Gazzaniga

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah - voted Ndombele too.

But fans love flashy defensive performances or goalscorers - so it'll probably go to either whoever scores most goals or our highest scoring midfielder.

Ndombele. Despite not yet being at 100% he's still looked better than most of the others. When he's firing on all cylinders he'll be a thousand thorns in the soles of the opposition's feet.

Had to go with Gazza.......certainly the best looker......... not going to put the kiss of death on any of our key performers!
You reminded me of a lady I went out with some years ago then Mrs P. I took her to a match and she spent the whole time just staring at Teddy Sheringham and dribbling at the mouth. Said it was something to do with his thighs....strange girl.... :thumbdown: :roflmao:
Getting back to the thread I'll say Ndombele.

You reminded me of a lady I went out with some years ago then Mrs P. I took her to a match and she spent the whole time just staring at Teddy Sheringham and dribbling at the mouth. Said it was something to do with his thighs....strange girl.... :thumbdown: :roflmao:
Getting back to the thread I'll say Ndombele.
Never understood what women saw in Teddy, thought he had the shiftiest eyes. Ah well, each to their own!

Back
Top Bottom