PL2 vs Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Many here going? Just wondering, cos I assumed it would be half empty but according to the official site it's nearly sold out.

South stand open too. I can't believe it's not going to be more full. They put on some decent seats just now right in the centre of the West Lower.

My 12 year old Spurs fanatic son wasn't allowed to go as its parents evening. His best mate rang by boys mum pleading to let him go, she eventually capitulated. Turns out my boy rang his mum aswell pleading to let him go. Turns out he has a triple detention today (WTF is one of those????) but his mum has also let him go.

I can't help but admire their audacity.

I get the feeling this is the start of a lifetime of Spurs adventures for them.

Just brought a ticket at back of block 35 , Last time for me and wont ever forget any of the moments i have had at white hart lane
Wasn't Block 35 set aside for away fans last time out??
I'm sure that's where they put the Chelsea fans for the 1st leg of the FA Youth Cup debaclegame in March!

You might have to share with some 'Happy Clappers' tonight!
10954273.jpg

...just saying!

Fair play to the club for sorting out a matchday programme (has that been done before for a PL2 game??)
Assuming all proceeds go to Charity, this is a wonderful initiative, in such sad circumstances.

COYS .... FOR UGO!

3-0 Leicester and we're down to 10 men... Not long to go... hmm....

On the plus side, the Attendance is 2,226... Incredible for a Thursday night Youth game!!

Back
Top Bottom