Pienaar - dick

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I now dislike this guy

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... dric-fight

Talking abuot how it will be hard for us to hold on to Modric in the summer.

Fucking hell I know he was probably asked a question but I think he's a dick for bringing it all up again. Literally no point talking about it, it only serves to whip up media hype and unsettle everyone concerened.
The anorexic predator prick.

Dru said:
I now dislike this guy

Fucking hell I know he was probably asked a question but I think he's a dick for bringing it all up again. Literally no point talking about it, it only serves to whip up media hype and unsettle everyone concerened.
What a fucking surprise though, it's a sky sports 'exclusive'.

Call me cynical conspiracy theorist, but is there just the smidge of a chance of that the cunt chavs owners and cunt murdochs are in some way connected?

Dru said:
I think he's a dick for bringing it all up again. Literally no point talking about it, it only serves to whip up media hype and unsettle everyone concerened.
I suspect no one has forgotten about last summer in the dressing room, and I am willing to bet that there will be a bidding war for Luka between Chelsea and Man U. during the summer. No end of Levy's promises that he is not for sale will stop the papers from printing increasingly ludicrous sums of money that Levy is supposedly leaving on the table.

We could win the title and still the biggest Tottenham story will be, all summer, about Luka's departure to either Chelsea or Man U. Will Bet365 even post odds on that? Probably not, since it's nailed on (that it'll be a story that lasts all summer, not that Luka will move).

To the media, Spurs are a selling team, and Man U/Chelsea are imperfect teams that need to pillage a feeder in order to improve their chances for the multi-year arms race that is bigger than a fluke Spurs title win. Tottenham is temporary—a cute diversion like Newcastle. The Big 4 are forever*.

Pienaar is just reminding us of what torture this summer will be (oh, and the summer transfer window began on Feb. 1). If you hate it, you really have no recourse but to go to Barbados for seven months and record Yes Please!.

I can't blame him for being absolutely normal.

* Forever began in 1992.

Why talk about it. Especially after he's just left us? He has a brain. If.he was asked the question, he doesn't have to say what he said.

I just think players of your own team shouldn't be talking about things like this.

I guess trying to get shot of the other spurs midfielders is the only way he'll get a game for us.

Meh, that's not half as bad as one disgraceful article I read last night making the "case" for Bale to move to Barcelona. I won't even name the publication because it was such terrific shit that it doesn't deserve mention. Full of the same shit, that Spurs are a selling club, that they'll never be a big European club, that we're holding Bale back, that we don't have the ambition, the players, and even the staff to get the most out of Bale, that United, Chelsea, and the Scum are the big teams in England, all that bullshit.

My blood is boiling. If Barca or R. Madrid want him, lets do business. They'll need a fucking Eurozone bailout after we're done, though. None of this 20 or 30 mil shit where Barca play the waiting game until Bale demands a move. If you want him, put your money where your fucking mouth is, we ain't the scum!

Same for Modric. I love you, Daniel Levy!

edit: fuck me, you guys have really liked what I've been saying for the past few days :wub:

Dru said:
I now dislike this guy

Predator is better at football. I've watched him skin a lot of people.

the Modric to Chelsea/United stories will continue and given his contract still hasn't been improved there's no real surprise in that. Bale moving will also continue because of his form and the money he could earn although I have my doubts whether he will actively pursue a move himself at the moment.

The big thing with all our big players is where Harry is next season. If he's not at Spurs for one reason or another it'll give plenty of them an excuse unless a big name manager (Mourinho) comes in. Not saying I want Mourinho just that he's probably the only manager who would guarantee players not looking for the exit.

That's football and the press. The fact is we don't pay the most money and therefore players will always be linked with clubs that do. Whether it's true or not the fact this thread exists at all shows the reason they write what they do.

VirginiaSpur said:
Meh, that's not half as bad as one disgraceful article I read last night making the "case" for Bale to move to Barcelona. I won't even name the publication because it was such terrific shit that it doesn't deserve mention. Full of the same shit, that Spurs are a selling club, that they'll never be a big European club, that we're holding Bale back, that we don't have the ambition, the players, and even the staff to get the most out of Bale, that United, Chelsea, and the Scum are the big teams in England, all that bullshit.

My blood is boiling. If Barca or R. Madrid want him, lets do business. They'll need a fucking Eurozone bailout after we're done, though. None of this 20 or 30 mil shit where Barca play the waiting game until Bale demands a move. If you want him, put your money where your fucking mouth is, we ain't the scum!

Same for Modric. I love you, Daniel Levy!

edit: fuck me, you guys have really liked what I've been saying for the past few days :wub:
Oh, I read that article too. The biggest load of fucking shit ever. Not surprising since the website is pro-goon.

FUCKING PEANUT HEAD!!

StevenPienaar_1270502.jpg
1317065_peanut1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom