Peter Crouch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Redknapp apparently walked into the dressing room at half time one game.

"Fucking stinks in here, whos shit on the floor?"

Crouch replies " Sorry boss, that's why I prefer the ball in the air"

Boom boom

DmbHSleW0AAyM-K.jpg:large

On Assou-Ekotto's preparation for a game.
"Now none of us are adventurous. It's pasta, chicken, no sauce, and has been for the past 20 years. Benoit would turn up with a Tesco's bag containing the same four items every time: a croissant, a hot chocolate, a full-fat Coke and a packet of crisps."
:dembelelol:

On Assou-Ekotto's preparation for a game.
"Now none of us are adventurous. It's pasta, chicken, no sauce, and has been for the past 20 years. Benoit would turn up with a Tesco's bag containing the same four items every time: a croissant, a hot chocolate, a full-fat Coke and a packet of crisps."
:dembelelol:
Yeah I saw that and he said he hated football could play but hated it he’d rock up on match day wouldn’t even know who Tottenham were playing that day just knew there was a game!

3 episodes of this podcast came out today.

Listening now, and not bad so far. Not heard much about us yet though, but apparently he was a Chelsea fan as a kid. Has no affinity for them now though
Finally got around to listening today, I'll be honest, got bored halfway through the 2nd. I've unsubscribed and deleted from the iplayer library. Nothing to do with him, I thought he was good, but those two other blokes with him are typical BBC Blue Peter badge twats. Fake laughs, fake high jinx, Radio 1 feel good skipping through the tulips arseholes.

Whatever you think of his footballing talents, the big guy is a very amiable chap and served a few clubs and England over the years and played his part. That goal against City was indeed very memorable.
All the best PC.

Will also always remember his goal vs. Man City as well, but does the fact he did the exact opposite later on, scoring an own goal against the same team that handed them CL qualification even things out?

Back
Top Bottom