Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters
It was tanganga fault the goal doesn't it ? Let the guy shot and block the view on right side ( I know his the second coming don't kill me )
Gazza distribution are great and he's pretty solid ..
Just try to remember how Lori's distribution his..

It was tanganga fault the goal doesn't it ? Let the guy shot and block the view on right side ( I know his the second coming don't kill me )
Poor positioning and anticipation. It wasn't a bullet in the corner.

Elite keepers should be saving them.

...I would rate Lloris only slightly better than Gazza overall, mostly due to on-field leadership - Hugo is getting older, so maybe time to bring in a new top-flight keeper to have Gazza back-up?
COYS

Kind of reminds me of Gomes. Talented keeper, but makes shocking mistakes too often.

And no, Lloris isn't like Gomes.

I was saying the complete opposite to my bro last night at the game.
Gazza, chelsea madness aside, doesn't do anything outrageously stupid. I've not seen him fumble and bumble and make insane mistakes. On the other hand, I've not once seen him make a top draw save or have a game where you thank him for keeping the other team out. Decent shots always go in.
Gomes, well you never knew did you. He could parry the ball into his own net one game, then have a game like that home match against Woolwich when he made about 20 saves.

Taganaga showed him to his weaker foot, feel he needed to be closer to him so he has some fault for the goal imo. However that does not excuse Gazza, it was a weak goal to concede.

Back
Top Bottom