Paulo Gazzaniga

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 49 73.1%
  • no

Votes: 18 26.9%

• Total voters

Register to remove

I still don't think he's at the level we need for a first choice keeper, but he's looking better than Lloris has in the last couple of years. We'll see what he makes of this opportunity.

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
One of the unsung heroes of tonight. Did whatever was required of him calmly and professionally. I think Hugo will struggle to get back unless Poch does the 'old pals' act.

Register to remove

I do think hes too slow off his line adn will struggle with our 'usual' high line/risk tactics if we re-emply them BUT hes streets ahead in terms of distribution and has the physique to command the box.
Give him this chance, see how he goes til next summer then make a decision imo.

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Realistically speaking. If he keeps performing for us as our defacto first choice keeper whilst Hugo is out. How far off do you guys think he is from being called up by Argentina in January-February (are there any international games then?)

Register to remove

Top Bottom