Paulo Gazzaniga

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

existenzrippchen

in memoriam of Kevin Wimmer #27

Paulo Gazzaniga, nickname 'Gazza', is a 25 year old keeper and was born in the same town as Mauricio Pochettino, in Murphy, Argentina.

He has played 21 games in the Premier League and kept two clean sheets. Two of those were against us in which we scored five against him.

He spend his last season at Rayo Vallecano in the second Spanish league, starting 34 games and keeping 12 clean sheets.

His kicking stats on FIFA are significantly higher than those of our current club captain Hugo Lloris (84 to 68). You can watch the best bits of our upcoming third-choice keeper in the video down below:

Finally, I want to bid a farewell to our previous third-choice keeper Pau Lopez - he has been a loyal servant over the past few years for us and I wish him the best for his footballing future.

Register to remove

Register to remove

Pinkerton 45

Adel Taarabt's personal trainer
he's one of those random premier league players you're ashamed to say you know who they are because you might give the impression that you waste your whole life with football instead of doing productive shit. Not me though no idea who this is

Register to remove

Jokes aside, I wonder how our play would change if we had a goalkeeper who was a lot more capable with his feet and we could play out from the back with more fluency instead of giving it away or kicking it long as soon as we are under any serious press, like we do now.

Top Bottom