Paul Mitchell resigns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that rules Poch out
Probably more about sticking with Ole, but removing his power in the windows
Yeah, I couldn't decide if this completely ruled him out, or made him more likely.

Poch and Mitchell have history, and Poch obviously wanted him to join him at Spurs; yet Mitchell appears to have decided it wasn't for him and walked. Now is that because he didn't want to work with Poch, he didn't like working with Levy/Spurs in general, or just because he wanted to move elsewhere?

Also, it's believed that Poch doesn't want to work with a DoF/Sporting Director, which seems to originate from Poch's job title being changed from Head Coach to Manager, but don't think this is based on anything else? Would that rule him out going to Man Utd if they appoint a DoF? Would it rule him out because the DoF is Mitchell? Or is there no substance to him not wanting to work with a DoF and he'd love to link up with Mitchell again?

I'm not sure any of us actually know for sure what's true and what's speculation that has turned into fact because it's been repeated x amount of times

Yeah, I couldn't decide if this completely ruled him out, or made him more likely.

Poch and Mitchell have history, and Poch obviously wanted him to join him at Spurs; yet Mitchell appears to have decided it wasn't for him and walked. Now is that because he didn't want to work with Poch, he didn't like working with Levy/Spurs in general, or just because he wanted to move elsewhere?

Also, it's believed that Poch doesn't want to work with a DoF/Sporting Director, which seems to originate from Poch's job title being changed from Head Coach to Manager, but don't think this is based on anything else? Would that rule him out going to Man Utd if they appoint a DoF? Would it rule him out because the DoF is Mitchell? Or is there no substance to him not wanting to work with a DoF and he'd love to link up with Mitchell again?

I'm not sure any of us actually know for sure what's true and what's speculation that has turned into fact because it's been repeated x amount of times
Red Cafe will probably go apeshit saying it means Poch is on his way

:pochrolleyes:

I think you'll find the Media will now assume the complete opposite!
:pochrolleyes::pochunimpressed:

Indeed.

More like Pochettino has intimated he wants a structure ahead of his arrival.

In the meantime I will talk of not needing to buy anyone at my current club.

It'a easy because they think they are brilliant as they are.

FMY771pXEAIxHVs

Wonder who he is scouting? Is he still at Monaco?
Officially he is at Monaco, maybe this is just him doing what scouts do and attending a game against a Club that his old boss now heads up (as interim) and they are just having a chat within this context.

But hey this is football so anything quite so innocent and possibly obvious isn't being discussed......

sir-alex-ferguson-mauricio-pocchetino-tottenham_3464370.jpg

Officially he is at Monaco, maybe this is just him doing what scouts do and attending a game against a Club that his old boss now heads up (as interim) and they are just having a chat within this context.

But hey this is football so anything quite so innocent and possibly obvious isn't being discussed......

sir-alex-ferguson-mauricio-pocchetino-tottenham_3464370.jpg

Yeah I suspect there's nothing in it.......much like the meeting in that photo when Poch got caught. He was definitely flirting with the Man U job back then. No way both him and Jesus taking that lunch was anything else.

Oh you silly billy. His hit rate was absolutely fantastic compared to who followed. He bought in Toby, Son, Dier.

How do you know so little about the club you support???
I didn't know there was such a thing as a Wimmer, N’Jie & Vincent Janssen, fanboy guess we are seeing one now! These were top signings for us, pure quality and show just how good a scout he was.

We tried to sign Dier when he was 16yrs old but he signed with Sporting instead, we tracked him ever since then. Supprised that as a super-elite Spurs fan you don't know this. How do you know so little about the club you support??????

Alderweireld & Son have been great hires.

Back
Top Bottom