Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazza is an addict/alcoholic...
He has an addictive personality. He wants to be loved but he doesn't love himself. He no longer gets his buzz from football/fishing but from a bottle and painkillers.
It's a shame but only Gazza can help himself. In fact it may sound horrible but the best thing is for him to be left to his own devices. The more people help him out, i.e., giving him stuff/jobs out of sympathy the more they are enabling him. He needs to hit his own rock bottom, realise he has nobody to help him, nobody to give him a few quid, nowhere to live and then maybe he will have enough.
Then when he comes for help, help him with a re hab. Hopefully he will then see a treatment stint through. 2-6 weeks in a rehab is not enough. He needs at least 18 month.
Unfortunately some people just don't get it and end up dead. There is nothing you can do about it, i.e., Best.
Hopefully Gazza hits his bottom and has enough.
Of course the scum are not going to help embarrassing the man with pseudo sympathy. That will cause him to hurt more. When he asks someone to get him a drink they should say 'fuck off Paul, if you want to top yourself I ain't helping you. I happen to like you, and probably more than you like yourself.'
Shame on the cunts that enable him
Dramatic as it sounds... but in a way... he's already dead.

said it elsewher in this thread. he will never be clean and sober because "Gazza pissed again" is a better headline that "gazza celebrates 2 yrs off the booze"
George best syndrome. and Colonel_K Colonel_K is spot on. The likes of Chris Evans and Danny Baker have to shoulder some of that burden

said it elsewher in this thread. he will never be clean and sober because "Gazza pissed again" is a better headline that "gazza celebrates 2 yrs off the booze"
George best syndrome. and Colonel_K Colonel_K is spot on. The likes of Chris Evans and Danny Baker have to shoulder some of that burden

To be fair, I forgot Chris Evans was a bit of a booze hound.

He'll always just be "that ginger boring twat" as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't sell headlines unless he's ruining a TV show.

:pritchardeyes:

He needs to hit his own rock bottom, realise he has nobody to help him, nobody to give him a few quid, nowhere to live and then maybe he will have enough.

Didn't he already have that a few years back, when he started making friends with toy parrots?

Baker puts the blame firmly at the feet of Hoddle for not selecting him for the 98 squad the fat fuck.

Baker puts the blame firmly at the feet of Hoddle for not selecting him for the 98 squad the fat fuck.
fucks me off, that does. Guzzler was clearly not fit. "oooooo he was making runs in the 90th min." yeah. he just did fuck all in the preceding 89.
Baker blames Hoddle cos Baker knows he's culpable. Him and Evans hung themselves on a personable guy who clearly has a need to be loved and sucked him dry. TBH, i get the impression that the only people who raped him more thoroughly were his fucking family.

Sorry to plonk this in here but thought seeing how many of the last few posts related to The Sun and their reporting on Gazza kind of created a real backlash against the Sun on twitter, and not just from Spurs fans, I'd thought I'd pop this in here. We all know that they will continue doing it. I like how plop deals with them.

Sorry to plonk this in here but thought seeing how many of the last few posts related to The Sun and their reporting on Gazza kind of created a real backlash against the Sun on twitter, and not just from Spurs fans, I'd thought I'd pop this in here. We all know that they will continue doing it. I like how plop deals with them.

Could have posted it anywhere else tbh, get scared every single time I see this thread updated

Plonk Pop & Plop... considering Alcohol is such a very delicate subject in this thread... that's some seriously subliminal word usage if unintentional!

For what it's worth, I thought Klopp's refusal to talk to the Sun was more to do with Liverpool's hatred of them after Hillsborough... rather than anything indirectly to do with Gazza!

Plonk Pop & Plop... considering Alcohol is such a very delicate subject in this thread... that's some seriously subliminal word usage if unintentional!

For what it's worth, I thought Klopp's refusal to talk to the Sun was more to do with Liverpool's hatred of them after Hillsborough... rather than anything indirectly to do with Gazza!
Yes I know. His comments have absolutely nothing to do with Gazza, why would they?

I put it in this thread because of The Sun's harassment of Gazza and following that there was a backlash of fans up and down the country across football fan fraternity that The Sun should be boycotted. To see Klopp refuse to answer a Sun reporters question I thought quite powerful and I applaud it. Would want to see other managers do the same and fans not buy the paper as it's a scum rag. That's all.

Yes I know. His comments have absolutely nothing to do with Gazza, why would they?

I put it in this thread because of The Sun's harassment of Gazza and following that there was a backlash of fans up and down the country across football fan fraternity that The Sun should be boycotted. To see Klopp refuse to answer a Sun reporters question I thought quite powerful and I applaud it. Would want to see other managers do the same and fans not buy the paper as it's a scum rag. That's all.
Nah, I realise there probably wasn't any point starting a seperate "Klopp ignores The Sun Reporter" thread...

But you do realise that every time the Gazza thread is updated by someone, everyone else thinks he just died?!

...and in replying, I too realise what I've just done!

It's OK... he's fine for now!
Sorry for any panic caused!

fucks me off, that does. Guzzler was clearly not fit. "oooooo he was making runs in the 90th min." yeah. he just did fuck all in the preceding 89.
Baker blames Hoddle cos Baker knows he's culpable. Him and Evans hung themselves on a personable guy who clearly has a need to be loved and sucked him dry. TBH, i get the impression that the only people who raped him more thoroughly were his fucking family.
Maybe some truth in that. In exchange for his signature didn't Scholar give his dad a house, when he saw it had a garage he then he came back and asked Gazza to get Scholar to buy him a car. Then when the sister found out what Dad was getting she wanted in on the act and asked Gazza to get her something. So Scholar had to buy her a Sunbed.

Let me tell you a story about the Sun first hand.
Remember when the Director of Public Prosecutions got nicked kerb crawling in Kings Cross, Allen Green?

When the Sun found the girl he got nicked with they gave them ( her and her boyfriend) money for their drugs and took them to the Green house a couple of times and plotted outside.
When his wife was walking back to the house/from the house they got the bird to walk behind her and then past her. Greens wife didn't know she was there or who she was.
They snapped shots. They got their smack and crack paid for until the got what they wanted and £500 for the shot.
The next day it was front page with 'Green's wife meets with the prostitute'
Total bollocks.

Allan Greens wife ended up topping herself down to the publicity a few months later.

Let me tell you a story about the Sun first hand.
Remember when the Director of Public Prosecutions got nicked kerb crawling in Kings Cross, Allen Green?

When the Sun found the girl he got nicked with they gave them ( her and her boyfriend) money for their drugs and took them to the Green house a couple of times and plotted outside.
When his wife was walking back to the house/from the house they got the bird to walk behind her and then past her. Greens wife didn't know she was there or who she was.
They snapped shots. They got their smack and crack paid for until the got what they wanted and £500 for the shot.
The next day it was front page with 'Green's wife meets with the prostitute'
Total bollocks.

Allan Greens wife ended up topping herself down to the publicity a few months later.
Yeah but they also used to give away Booze Cruise ferry tickets to France for 1p if you bought enough copies...
So they're not all bad, eh??

Nah... they're gutter cunts!
I know Piers Morgan was the Mirror... but let's admit it.... he epitomises the "Red Tops"!

Yeah but they also used to give away Booze Cruise ferry tickets to France for 1p if you bought enough copies...

I know Piers Morgan was the Mirror... but let's admit it.... he epitomises the "Red Tops"!
They also descend on Haggerston a lot of years back ..turned out it was to to see about the drug problem ( there were dealers dealing outside of a police station - well one of those shops made into a police station which nobody was ever in). They were asking questions and offering £.
A few people I know were standing about at the estate block entrance, kids with no jobs, and they gave them money to take pictures of them.
They put them in the Sun as 'drug dealers loitering.'
They retracted and paid out a few quid to one kid I know, but the retraction wasn't noticed.

Last edited:

He went to a school that costs money to go to, that was for sporty or clever kids and he's neither.

Back
Top Bottom