Park Lane Upper

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How quiet is it?
I normally get tickets in the Paxton upper, but will be in the Park Lane lower for Swansea and Stevenage.

I was going to get a Stoke ticket in the Park Lane Lower too, as tickets have been released again.
However I panic bought as they were going quickly and I am now in the Park Lane Upper, right next to the Stoke fans.

Do the Park Lane upper sing? Is the atmosphere any good?
Im used to the Paxton Upper atmosphere (what atmosphere? :saha: ) so any comparisons please?

Cheers

Yeah we sing there. It usually starts in the lower tier and filters upwards. It's better than any of the other upper tiers at the lane. Being up there for the Stoke game close to their fans will be lively. It's midweek, and we want revenge for the Foy disaster at their ground. So should be good. 

Spend about half my time in the PL lower and half in the PL upper.

The atmosphere isn't as good as the lower up there, but it's not bad at all. The facilities are a million times better than downstairs. More bars and toilets for half time and the view is obviously better.

Tend to go lower for Arse, Chelsea and other rivalry games and upper for the rest. Used to be 100% lower, but getting too old to fight for toilets and the bar.

And it's far, far better than the Paxton upper.

Damn, got told South Upper was best for atmosphere.. Bought tickets for S.Upper for Swansea, when there was lower available.

Ramsingh said:
Damn, got told South Upper was best for atmosphere.. Bought tickets for S.Upper for Swansea, when there was lower available.
Right in the corner in South Lower where it meets the East Stand is best for atmosphere mate.

Thanks for the help about Park Lane upper though lads, looking forward to it now, hopefully some good banter with the stoke fans too :crouch:

Like has been said, PL Upper is ok, but lower is brilliant. Upstairs only gets loud for special games and when we're thrashing someone (Newcastle Spings to mind).

I partially disagree about facilities though. Lower is easier than Upper for a halftime piss. I never bother having a warm £3+ whatever Carlsberg anywhere.

PaxtonTT said:
Right in the corner in South Lower where it meets the East Stand is best for atmosphere mate.
:

See I disagree with that.

I've been both sides and the atmosphere was better for me in block 35, next to the away fans (when any bother to turn up...I'm looking at you Bolton and Wigan)

YidoBuckler said:
PaxtonTT said:
:

See I disagree with that.

I've been both sides and the atmosphere was better for me in block 35, next to the away fans (when any bother to turn up...I'm looking at you Bolton and Wigan)
I'm with you on this. 35 is the best I've ever been in, especially against Arse and Chelsea, where you're nose to nose with the fuckers. It can be superb.

Thelonious said:
Block 35 is lame more often than not tbf tbs

I've always found it better than 33/34 but then again it might just be cos I'm pissed and singing as loud as I can regardless. Banter with stewards and away fans can be amusing as well.

:bale:

Block 35 when you can see the whites of their eyes :adestare:
Great when you win, not so much when you lose.

Although people can be to eager to sit down if the stewards say so.

Think as you go towards the east stand there's more ST holders so atmosphere over there is better as people just stay standing and more songs start over that side.

All depends what you enjoy I suppose. Upper will always give you a better view of what's going on, but PL lower IMO the best.

Back
Top Bottom