PAOK Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Case, would love to give you some rep for that top quality piece of work but it says:

You must spread your reputation to other users before giving to the same user.

which is good because it means I must've given you some lovin recently but bad because whatever it was it wasn't as good as that post.

Still pissed off. Harry demonstrated a lot of faith in the ability of his veteran squad players to go out and get that victory even though many of them have not been playing regularly. Those players (I'm looking at you Charlie, Gallas - not going to call him Billy, Pienaar and Gomes) repaid his good faith by going out and laying an egg. We had a bunch of internationals out there last night -- more than enough firepower to get all three points. Our squad players and youth are gonna have an even tougher time gettin a game now.

One other thing that annoyed me with Harry was not starting Falque. He was the one bright spark apart from Carlo when we played Rubin Kazan away, he did more in that match that Pienaar has in an on and off year.

eggsoakley said:
One other thing that annoyed me with Harry was not starting Falque. He was the one bright spark apart from Carlo when we played Rubin Kazan away, he did more in that match that Pienaar has in an on and off year.

totally agree although one of them earns £60-70k a week and other is a loanee that will probably go back to Italy. Gotta make the merchandise signing work for his wage a little bit.

SadlerTHFC said:
Shame we only got Falque on loan looks a great prospect. Maybe we can give Juventus Corluka for him.

I might be wrong but I'm fairly sure we have the option to buy at the end of the loan

WARNING: I.T.K. (allegedly)

Ryantegan re Harry Kane

"He is likely to go out on loan in January, Watford Millwall and reading have all asked to take him

It's all about development, and this boy is ahead of his peers make no mistake"

Rebrab on him as well

"Kane is rated by the club. He is the main reason we didn't go fully in for Wickham in the summer."

From what I have seen he needs to quality first team experience. Watford and Millwall would both help him bring his game on, and now we are out of Europe, it would make sense for Kane and a few of the others to head out on loan.

I'd like to see Townsend and Livermore stay

kushty said:
SadlerTHFC said:
Shame we only got Falque on loan looks a great prospect. Maybe we can give Juventus Corluka for him.

I might be wrong but I'm fairly sure we have the option to buy at the end of the loan

You're spot on - we do.

Sibs said:
WARNING: I.T.K. (allegedly)

Ryantegan re Harry Kane

"He is likely to go out on loan in January, Watford Millwall and reading have all asked to take him

It's all about development, and this boy is ahead of his peers make no mistake"

Rebrab on him as well

"Kane is rated by the club. He is the main reason we didn't go fully in for Wickham in the summer."

From what I have seen he needs to quality first team experience. Watford and Millwall would both help him bring his game on, and now we are out of Europe, it would make sense for Kane and a few of the others to head out on loan.

I'd like to see Townsend and Livermore stay

Really interesting, thanks for posting that! I'm not surprised there's interest - he seems a level-headed and mature player who has a great touch and will score goals once the first couple come IMO.

I think Townsend would want to get out on loan - bit of ITK from me, understand he had a number of loan offers but club wanted him to be around for Carling Cup/Europa League. In hindsight, he should have gone out - would have played a lot of games by now, and at left wing, rather than left back! Feel for him.

Back
Top Bottom