Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going to see if I get can a group of lads from Uni to bust over to London for the day, will have to see how much flights are tho :levystare:

Hi there. Is there an update on whether this is a 1882 game as im a st holder and want to move to whereever you agree to locate but havent they gone on gen sale today?. And whats the deal? Do you block book? Thanks.

Was sat (stood) on the back row of J on Thursday, and had a pretty good vantage point to see the whole block. I can’t really say I saw much to worry about from the clubs point of view. There was no real attitude towards the stewards and lots of freindly banter from most. They did seem to give up at half time and there was much less of a presence in the 2nd half (not sure if that’s a good sign or not).

Only negative thing i can say really was a bloke to the right of me who kept trying to start "Stand up if you hate Woolwich" every time the stewards would manage to get a couple of rows to sit down. No need to antagonise like that especially seeing as they didn’t ask the back row to sit all game.

Nothing officially, although they gave us an allocation for the NextGen Barca game at WHL.

When we started block buying in J for Maribor they closed the block and called a meeting, then reopened it for us.

It's a courteous thing really; it a lot easy to get this up and running if the club are supportive, which thus far they have been

Got a response back from the club. Seems very positive.

They're going to let us know on Wednesday (presumably as the safety officer is away until then.)

Are we not at risk of leaving it too late and not having a whole block or two nearly fully available?

Possibly. It's out of our hands for the time being. Maribor wasn't even nearly sold out with it being a season ticket game, this on the season ticket so I would imagine a crowd sub 30,000. We'll be able get tickets.

Worst comes to worst we could just pick whichever block has the most tickets left.

Good to hear the club are still being positive about tings.

Back
Top Bottom