Our signings since Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who are your top 3 signings

• Kieran Trippier

• Christian Eriksen

• Juan Foyth

• Toby Alderweirald

• Paulo Gazzanigga

• Dele Ali

• Paulinho

• Son Heung-Min

• Roberto Soldado

• Davinson Sanchez

• Fernando Llorente

• Davinson Sanchez

• Vladimir Chireches

• Erik Lamella

• Eric Dier

• Serge Aurier

• Ettienne Capou

• Gerge Kevin N'koudu

• Lucas Moura

• Victor Wanyama

• Kevin Wimmer

• Michel Vorm

• Moussa Sissoko

• Ben Davies

• Nacer Chadli

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've gone Eriksen and Toby. Son was the toughest one to leave out, but conistency just about swings it.
Agreed on that. Toby and Jan have completely changed the face of our defence and nothing would have been achievable without that change away from Spursyness.

Then Eriksen has been instrumental in so much progress and on-pitch success pretty much since he arrived.

If you remove those two from our recent history and we’re still playing Europa League imo. Toby slumped last year and Eriksen this, but they laid the foundations along with Jan, Kane etc.

I was told we hadnt signed anyone for Poch so am struggling to pick three of the 30 players we havent signed
Some of the players we're actually signed just before Bale, but I'd have had to include the likes of Stambouli and N'Jie without them.
And they were signed before Poch, too.

I've seen Emmanuel Adebayor performances less lazy than that

I think its not worth voting because the list is extremely relative.
Wanyama and Dier were strreets ahead of Sissoko two years ago......Son was behind Dele and Eriksen at one point.....Trippier would have been way up the list just 12 months ago.

if I didnt know better, I think the thread is being purposely sneaky in order to paint a picture where most signings have been poor, when its not the case. Many who are poor now have been excellent.

Right now, Dele looks a poor signing that fits his price tag, but no one is going to say that. He´ll be top 3 (rightly)

if I didnt know better, I think the thread is being purposely sneaky in order to paint a picture where most signings have been poor, when its not the case.

I mean, when we sold Bale we were a Europa League club, now we're a Champions League semifinalist and most of the team that will take the field tomorrow is in that list.

Our signings haven't been routinely perfect because that's impossible for any club, but they've been well better than average.

N'Koudu still waiting for his first vote

:sonhmm:
Everyone conveniently forgot his cross for winks last minute winner. Without that cross we would miss out on top 4. Unsung hero or Forgotten hero. Right man, wrong team. George, I salute you.

Everyone conveniently forgot his cross for winks last minute winner. Without that cross we would miss out on top 4. Unsung hero or Forgotten hero. Right man, wrong team. George, I salute you.

You joke but if another player who plays in a similar position to Nkoudou had put in that cross we'd have heard about it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom