Our prem fixtures till the end of the year

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Barclays Premier League
West Brom v Tottenham, 15:00

Saturday, 3 December 2011
Barclays Premier League
Tottenham v Bolton, 15:00

Sunday, 11 December 2011
Barclays Premier League
Stoke v Tottenham, 16:00

Sunday, 18 December 2011
Barclays Premier League
Tottenham v Sunderland, 15:00

Thursday, 22 December 2011
Barclays Premier League
Tottenham v Chelsea, 20:00

Tuesday, 27 December 2011
Barclays Premier League
Norwich v Tottenham, 19:30

Saturday, 31 December 2011
Barclays Premier League
Swansea v Tottenham, 15:00

Point predictions?

4 wins and 1 draws

Can you imagine beating Chelsea? Assuming they put in a similar performance in the next 5 games, after the game in hand we could be 9 points clear of them.

Man Utd Newcastle this weekend. A draw would do very nicely

West Brom v Tottenham - 1-2
Tottenham v Bolton 3-1
Stoke v Tottenham - 2-1
Tottenham v Sunderland - 3-0
Tottenham v Chelsea - 3-1
Norwich v Tottenham - 1-2
Swansea v Tottenham 1-1

16 points and we'll be 2nd!

Get on the beer son!! :nawty: :gazza:

I did exactly the same thing last year based on form just after the AC Milan away game.... I predicted 3rd (ish).... we went on to win just 3 games... two of them when the season was irrelevant... so no chance of me doing that again!

As Winston Wolfe once said "lets not start sucking each others dicks just yet".... COYS!

can't see us winning them all and therefore winning 15 out of 16 games. That doesn't happen to the very best teams let alone little ol' Tottingham. Imagine if we did though, we'd be safe from relegation before the half way stage. Sweet.

Back
Top Bottom