Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax have registered an attempt at goal in the 86th minute. Apparently that wayward FK wasn't counted. So they have that now going for them.

Last edited:
2-0 to Getafe. Where have all the Ajax fans from last season gone? Why is no one watching this masterclass from a coach that actually coaches both sides of the game FFS. Ten Hag has no idea what has hit him.

Last edited:
That one did not count either. 0 shots on target all game for Ajax.

Bordalas is a defensive genius.
Yeah, the comm made a point of saying 'at goal' because none were on frame lol. I love seeing all the pretty footballers quaking their boots under actual defensive pressure. Wonder how many folks want Ziyech after watching that game? He may not transition well to the physical PL.

Ελάτε στον Ολυμπιακό σε αυτούς τους μαλάκες του Woolwich
Eláte ston Olympiakó se aftoús tous malákes tou Woolwich. 🇬🇷

Last edited:
Ryan Babel's take on Getafe's glorious shithousery (the truth is Ajax were outplayed while being shithoused just to add insult)

Well, I know that Malaka and Woolwich are synonymes in greek so I agree. :mourthumb:

tumblr_pgbje0fa4o1u4gq67o2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom