Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blimey. It isn't often spur's fans a unanimous about a player.

Hoping he gets a start against Colchester. With our injury dramas he might end up being a first teamer by the end of the season yet!
I'd already consider him one but I understand the club keeping him listed as a youth player to make room for more international players.

Blimey. It isn't often spur's fans a unanimous about a player.

Hoping he gets a start against Colchester. With our injury dramas he might end up being a first teamer by the end of the season yet!
True, but everything about young Ollie screams that he is doing his utmost to be the best he can be and he isn't going to piss that away or start hanging out the back of trash come 3 am. He's truly humble, down to earth and very likeable.

And we like that.

But he's had a rough paper round to be fair.

True, but everything about young Ollie screams that he is doing his utmost to be the best he can be and he isn't going to piss that away or start hanging out the back of trash come 3 am. He's truly humble, down to earth and very likeable.

And we like that.

But he's had a rough paper round to be fair.
Interesting comments about Kane as well. If he can model himself on him, he will do very well. Funnily enough there have been the same comments from England camp: Sancho, Rashford, Southgate, Sterling. Must be a great example for young players

Happy birthday from down under

ebSW1i50.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom