Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really exciting to see he’s slowly getting more and more minutes as the season goes on. A solid 15 minutes to tuck under his belt today. I love his one touch awareness, his spontaneous ability to say to hell with it and drive into gaps and his overall mindset of what to do in dangerous situations. It’s early days but his decision making seems remarkable for someone so young. I’m looking really forward to when he comes out of his shell and starts driving it forward from the middle of the park I honestly think he has all the qualities to mix it as a big player for us long term.

Yet another young prospect in our squad we should all be keeping a really close eye on. Seems a good lad as well

With us winning so comfortably and players needing rest, not sure why he did not get on a bit earlier. Should get another start Saturday to give Sissoko a rest

oliver-skipp-of-tottenham-hotspur-with-manager-mauricio-pochettino-picture-id1089357700

Love this.

Do you know who he reminded me of tonight? Arthur over at Barcelona.

Real classy player. First half was a bit ropey but got control of the game in the second half. I like how much space he seems to create for himself to make it easier when he receives the ball. Only 18 years old so Pochettino has a lot to work with and the older he gets, the stronger he gets and the more experience he gets, his potential is sky high.

Not normally one for hype but....Skipp is brilliant, love the kid. Potential is huge, can’t wait to see 2-3 years down the line.

Finally a successor to Dave Mackay...

Only 12 pages for a player that looks to have potential and has actually played for the first team. Elsewhere 50 pages for a player that whilst has potential due to behaviour issues is unlikely to ever get into the first team. Let's give him time to develope and expect bad days.

Back
Top Bottom