Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was at that game in '75. The Mancs, tbf had a huge mob that day, but they got absolutely battered all round the ground and up and down the High Road. I think one of them got killed at Seven Sisters station, which was horrific.
It was the '70s and the High Road was often like that.
Chelsea, Woolwich, West Ham, Man U, Liverpool and Everton was carnage.

Are you not getting the death at Seven Sisters mixed up with one of ours who died on the escalator at SS a few years after this.

It was November 1981 we had just beaten Man Utd 3-1 Roberts scored a brilliant header.Unfortunately I was at seven sisters as this happened.There are different versions but mine is utd came in from the seven sisters road entrance as spurs were on the platform from the high road.Tottenham run up the down escalator as it was coming down with utd knifes were pulled and then one lad fell backwards.He was 18 and there use to be a memorial sign up don't know if it's still there.

I woke up at 3am this morning with THIS running through my head:

DELE-KANE-SON...
DELE-KANE-SON...
DELE-KANE-SON...
That's what you need...

If you wanna be the best...
And you wanna beat the rest...
Oooh-ooh, DELE KANE SON'S
What you need. ..
An'theyplayforTottenhamHotspur....
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah!"

:allitongue::kanegoal::sonlol:
The stars have aligned, we're not gonna have a better time to get this going!

I woke up at 3am this morning with THIS running through my head:

DELE-KANE-SON...
DELE-KANE-SON...
DELE-KANE-SON...
That's what you need...

If you wanna be the best...
And you wanna beat the rest...
Oooh-ooh, DELE KANE SON'S
What you need. ..
An'theyplayforTottenhamHotspur....
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah!"

The stars have aligned, we're not gonna have a better time to get this going!

Someone's Venus in Uranus?

Back
Top Bottom