Official Botswana Meat Commission FC Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Botswana_Meat_Commission_FC.png
BOTSWANA MEAT COMMISSION FC
The official TFC forum thread for our adopted team
who currently play in the Botswana Premier League
botswana-liga.gif

FORTHCOMING GAMES

Facts
  • Founded: 1969
  • Chairman: Mr. Sonny Junior 'KK' Phiri
  • Nickname: Ezinkomo Zia Hlaba or MaTutsi-aa-palo-potana (The Meat Men)
  • Rivals: Extension Gunners

Stadium
  • They play at the Lobatse stadium which is situated between the hills in Lobatse, Peleng. Next to Peleng River.
  • The stadium is around 75 KM away from Gaborone Athletic track and indoor sports arena
  • Capacity: 20,000
  • Entrances: 5
  • Changing Rooms: 4 - Two for ladies and Two for Gents
  • Other Facilities: 1 medical room, VIP Grand Stand with VIP Lounge, Commentator Box, Media Lounge, VIP Parking and a DJ Box
The Gaffer
  • Manager: Daniel 'Chico' 'Dance' Nare
  • Favoured Headwear: Flat Cap
  • Previous Clubs:Extension Gunners (he's their George Graham)
  • Notes: He is also manager of the Botswana national Under 23 Team
Chico-Nare.png
php355.tmp.jpg

php1CA.tmp.jpg

Re: Official Botswana Meat Commissioners FC Thread

Nice!

This thread needs pictures.

Erm, we may have a problem... the Botswana First division North league has a team called... MAHALAPYE HOTSPURS F.C

Ok, Chico Dance Nare is apparently a bit of handful...

This after being sent off last season

"The referee wasted no time in giving Nare the marching orders. He could be seen throwing his hands in the air protesting the decision as he walked out. All hell broke loose when the referee blew the final whistle whereupon Nare who was visibly emotionally charged returned to the field (against the laws of the game) confronting Morakile. Nare had no kind words for the referee.

“What did I say that made you fire me? Tell me before I slap you, what wrong did I do?” he said.
Perhaps sensing danger, the referee decided to run away as Nare chased him onto the field in full view of BMC officials and the security personnel who pretended nothing unusual was happening.

The refereeing crew led by Malete resolved to save the day by chasing Nare in a bid to save their colleague. It was then that Nare abandoned the chase much to the relief of Morakile"

A quote from one of the owners of BMC
"We provide spectators with an opportunity to win boxes of meat at the BMC games"

They are better than Venky's

Back
Top Bottom