Obsession

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[rimg]http://locker.stucknut.com/files/mikeincrakron/spursobsession.jpg[/rimg]

Yep, Starting last year, I made sure to download every match in which Spurs got at least a point in the League. Also have every minute of the Champions League in there too. They make for great background noise as you go to sleep and to be honest, I can't fucking go to sleep in complete quiet.*

Any other examples of your Spurs obsession you care to share?

*As you probably guessed, I am single :)

That would come in handy for me, certain games are blanks apart from celebrating a goal, Woolwich home and Milan away especially. I normally nod off to old XFM Ricky Gervais shows

eggsoakley said:
That would come in handy for me, certain games are blanks apart from celebrating a goal, a***nal home and Milan away especially. I normally nod off to old XFM Ricky Gervais shows

Me too Ricky sends me off most nights....that or the Pod

Paydro said:
I got 'COME ON YOU SPURS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOREVER' tattoed along my cock

yes I have a MASSIVE cock

That's nothing, I have that and all the names of the double winning team as well.

Back
Top Bottom