Nuuucassel - haway

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going well so far - professional, solid performance. Kaboul has been dominant.
Tiote has done well to keep our attacking players quiet, but I'm sure there will be more space to exploit as they push foward.

draw was a fair result and I'd have taken it before the game, it was frustrating we took the lead twice. At least our strikers are scoring goals this season

Thelonious Filth said:
Modrić had a mare for the goal, Ba not picked up. Fuck it, we can still win!

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Modric was really sloppy - slow to the first loose ball, then gave Walker no protection.
Ba ghosted beyond Livermore...

Second goal a bit of a mess too - BAE playing Ameobi on with some lazy defending.

I'm satisfied with the point, although a bit disappointed we were so open at 2-1. I really felt we needed to approach this game with a strong defensive ethos and the starting 11 looked like we would as much as possible... but we rode our luck at the end a bit. Anyway, biggest problem from today is Ledley, even if we were all waiting for it to happen.

I would have taken a point before kick off but I am pissed we didn't close it out. They played pretty well but BOTH goals were very preventable.
Not BAE's best game and Modders was all over the shop, we seemed half a yard off the whole game.

Nice to meet new Yids though!

WindyCOYS said:
Tiote has done well to keep our attacking players quiet, but I'm sure there will be more space to exploit as they push foward.

Impressed with Tiote every time we play them. He was massive, especially in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom