Nottingham Forest u18 vs The Mighty Spurs u18 | FAYC quarter final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walker Peters MOTM for me, with Carter Vickers and Onowa also worth a mention. Our players were techically far superior to those of Forest, they only stayed in the game as they were physically stronger

Walker Peters MOTM for me, with Carter Vickers and Onowa also worth a mention. Our players were techically far superior to those of Forest, they only stayed in the game as they were physically stronger

It was the same against United. Glad to see Spurs focusing much more on techinically gifted players.

Was a good turnout, main stand was pretty much full so must have been 5000 at least. Any Spurs where sporadically littered amongst the home fans so no noise from us. Big up all who made it up for it.

We we're poor in the first half and as said we got muscled off the ball fairly easily. We were more direct from the off in the second half and clearly the better team with the ball.

Walker Peters went fucking mental after he scored! Screaming at the stand of almost exclusively home fans who really hadn’t said a peep for most of the game, not sure what that was about. Well taken goal though. He got nailed by a nasty challenge to the midriff half way through the second half. Should have been a straight red really.

Azzaoui was poor in the first half, offside 3 or 4 times. Much better in the second half, his goal was class; a half volley into the ground.

Onomah looked the most likely to step up to the next level for me, if only because he’s the only one that also has developed the physical presence as well as still having good technical ability.

On a side note their Number 7 (Burke, i think?) looked shit hot, absolutely left us for dead every time he got the ball, physically strong, good in the air. Was a real threat all game.

Back
Top Bottom