Not sure I can make Sunday now

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi

I have a ticket for Sunday in that I have an email for my membership card. I went onto the ticketing site and to the exchange piece to see if it was possible to sell it on and it isn't listed.
Is it possible to sell an e-ticket that I cannot make, back to the club/to another fan?

thanks
Dave

Thanks chaps - its my card so I'd have to physically give it and get it back later. Since I always go by myself I don't have any mates who would want to go in my place.. so looks like I'll be hobbling along the high road myself. Ain't wasting 80 quid!

DB2k said:
Thanks chaps - its my card so I'd have to physically give it and get it back later. Since I always go by myself I don't have any mates who would want to go in my place.. so looks like I'll be hobbling along the high road myself. Ain't wasting 80 quid!

Don't worry I'm hobbling too, due to the biggest cunt pain in the world, gout. But I've gotta go, just on the offchance we beat Man U. (Plus officials.)

frontwheel said:
Don't worry I'm hobbling too, due to the biggest cunt pain in the world, gout. But I've gotta go, just on the offchance we beat Man U. (Plus officials.)

"a medical condition usually characterized by recurrent attacks of acute inflammatory arthritis—a red, tender, hot, swollen joint. "

Holy shit, that sounds brutal..

villainousT said:
I'm not the only one that goes alone? That makes me feel better..

I used to go with a couple of guys who had kids and were never seen again. For the last 2 and a bit years now I've been going by myself. sometimes I find someone to chat to in a pub before hand but I end up at the match sat with randoms. It doesn't help that its a 2-3 hour commute to get there either so I often drive to Cheshunt and get the train down to the Lane.

My son is 5. Time is ticking on my solitary trips.

I'm going to WHL on my ones for Swansea. Sitting in Park Lane, so it will feel like I came with 100 mates.

Nice. Emailed the club asking why it wasn't possible to sell an e-ticket on the exchange IF i couldn't make it. Got an email back saying I am being refunded for todays game. Jumped to a conclusion there I think :-/

watching on tv now..

General rule with spurs, dont use the website or ring up. Email and you get the job sorted.. Did that with my loyalty points for me :)

Back
Top Bottom