Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Games coming thick and fast.

Need a big win here to keep up with the teams above.

Lloris
Aurier - Tanganga - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Dier
Winks - Gedson
Lamela - Lo Celso
Son​
Struggled with the line up. Think Dele needs a game out and to try a new style. Also think we could go 5 at the back, but we’ll see!

Last edited:
Very uninspiring performance today. How we turned from pretty good against Liverpool to awful against Watford in a week I don’t know. Would be nice if Spurs win on my birthday.
I’d put Alli on the bench. Start Fernandes maybe along Dier. Put Lo Celso in that #10 spot, Son out wide on the left for width. We need a striker badly. Moura is not gonna cut it there.

2-1.

This is the perfect opportunity to blow away a hapless bunch of bottom dwellers, and give Tottenham Hotspur Football Club the shot in the arm it so desperately needs. 5-0.

Last edited:
After watching some disappointing matches at Wembley none of which we won this will be my 3rd game at NWHL.
Red Star-4-0, Burnley 5-0, so looking for 6-0 but quite frankly will be happy with any win.

They’re bottom of the table and we’re at home, so surely to God this is a game we can win. Mind you Norwich have amassed 4 points from 9 from their 3 league games in 2020 to our 1 point from 9.

They’re bottom of the table and we’re at home, so surely to God this is a game we can win. Mind you Norwich have amassed 4 points from 9 from their 3 league games in 2020 to our 1 point from 9.
Watford were bottom without a win when they visited the Lane. We relied on a last minute Dele Alli handball to get us a point.

Gazzaniga
Tanganga - Alderweireld - Sanchez
Aurier - Gedson - Dier* - Lo Celso - Sessegnon
Lamela
Son
*Ndombele back in if he's fit.

4-0

D0i2eRp.jpg

Vorm, Aurier, Verts, Winks, Eriksen, Moura, Alli

Watford were bottom without a win when they visited the Lane. We relied on a last minute Dele Alli handball to get us a point.

That’s true. Mind you my feeling on Watford is
that they were in a false position bottom of the table and are a mid table side, who’ll probably finish up there yet. Norwich I feel are a bottom of the table side and will be relegated. You couldn’t take anything for granted with our lot at the moment but if we can’t win this one, we should just give it up for this season.

We just need to get this done.

No dramas, no stressing, no shooting ourselves in the foot, just a win....

...oh, and for that, we need a goal or two!

0-0 written all over it...
Watched MOTD last night and we had lots of good chances. MOTD did not even show half a dozen passes by GLC, Dele and Lamela inches away from creating big chances.
The ball on the line an inch from being over.
I reckon we score 2/3 goals in this game and maybe a clean sheet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom