Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This really is one we should win, whatever our line-up. We have the squad availiable to outgun them and an experienced manager who should know how to get the advantage over them. And we are at home.
If we lose this one, I might just start to lose a little heart over this edition of Spurs. But I am expecting to dominate the game and for Lo Celso to further establish his class.

Frankly, I've no idea where our goals are going to come from.

This should have a big home win written all over it, but it'll be anything but that.

Back to back clean sheets will be very welcome. Then just have to find a way to score.

Drop Alli. Teach the prick a lesson.
Please have Parrott on the bench!!!!
Gazza
Aurier Alde Tanganga Jan
Dier Winks
Lucas Lamela GLC
Son

Is parrot still training with the first team?

Think it’s time we gave him some minutes, yes he’s young and probably shouldn’t be playing under normal circumstances but these aren’t normal circumstances.

We need someone up front that knows how to do the simple things like timing of runs while staying inside, attacking space at the right times etc.

none of our wingers seem up to the job so what have we got to lose? Norwich are probably the perfect team to start him against because they like to play football but are poor and wont rely physicality to bully us like a Watford.

If there is a time for risks, it’s now as the season league is drifting away from us.

D0i2eRp.jpg

Vorm, Aurier, Verts, Winks, Eriksen, Moura, Alli
I'm disappointed at the lack of Foyth at DM

I thought I'd read somewhere that Ben was due to resume training. No idea about Ndombele....
Hugo LlorisArm/Elbow InjuryJan 17: "If you ask me late or early February, at this moment I go more for early. Things are going well. He's getting his confidence back, he's training."02/02/2020NoneRuled OutTRACK
Tanguy NdombeleGroin/Hip/Pelvic InjuryJan 17: "Continuing late stages of rehab."25/01/2020None25%TRACK
Ben DaviesAnkle/Foot InjuryJan 17: "Continuing late stages of rehab."25/01/2020None25%TRACK
Danny RoseLower Back InjuryBack Injury22/01/2020Currently Being Assessed50%

Back
Top Bottom