Norwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One other thing from this game, to the right of us was a hotel with windows facing the pitch. There were a few Spurs fans watching from the windows, think security came and told them off or something, many watched with the lights off.

eggsoakley said:
One other thing from this game, to the right of us was a hotel with windows facing the pitch. There were a few Spurs fans watching from the windows, think security came and told them off or something, many watched with the lights off.
I saw that, thought they were allowed to watch and paid a premium.

Nice ground.

YidoBuckler said:
Celebration due to the taunts from the Norwich fans..."He looks like a chimp, he looks like a chimp, Gareth Bale, he looks like a chimp" I would imagine...

Makes sense. Like Naaaaaarich webtoe inbreds should be taking the piss out of his looks.

It's a game not a beauty pageant.

Pfft. They could slag Bale all day, it would never stop sounding weak and half hearted. They would wank themselves blind if they signed a player half as good, and he seems to be a genuine nice bloke with it.

Naarwich are a funny lot. Last season I saw them play at Selhurst Park. The fans I met seemed good sorts, overall a friendly bunch. At the game they chucked a yellow smoke bomb onto the pitch. It was the flimsiest attempt at being nawty since Danny Dyer chickened out of camping out in a tent. Guess you just can't look that tough in yellow.

S.L.R said:
Pfft. They could slag Bale all day, it would never stop sounding weak and half hearted. They would wank themselves blind if they signed a player half as good, and he seems to be a genuine nice bloke with it.

Naarwich are a funny lot. Last season I saw them play at Selhurst Park. The fans I met seemed good sorts, overall a friendly bunch. At the game they chucked a yellow smoke bomb onto the pitch. It was the flimsiest attempt at being nawty since Danny Dyer chickened out of camping out in a tent. Guess you just can't look that tough in yellow.

Living near the city I know a lot of Norwich fans. Nice guys but really really defensive about the club and when they lose its never their fault.

Your comment just about sums them up. You could walk near the ground singing Ipswich songs and be alright.

Back
Top Bottom