North Korean flag vs Hull

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys,

I'm not a Spurs fan but I was watching MOTD and there was a North Korean flag being waved around in your end during the Hull game. Anyone know what that was about?

A northern Korean lad who supports Spurs too? I think people are reading to much into this..

From what I've seen on twitter it's basically making the point that any other flag is allowed to be taken in, no matter how controversial, apart from the Israeli flag. So yeah. We're being cunted. Again. Still.

It's in tribute to one of our finest servants in recent times ... Lee young Pyo

Edit - Just realised lee young pyo is from South Korea :paulinhofacepalm:

From what I've seen on twitter it's basically making the point that any other flag is allowed to be taken in, no matter how controversial, apart from the Israeli flag. So yeah. We're being cunted. Again. Still.
Shh don't give it away.

Anyone know what that was about?
SFQ63tI.jpg

you probably did see em, they was front row right behind the goal n I was a bit behind them. His flag got on motd at least 5 times lol

Yeah I thought I was Kris celebrating our goal and Sam definitely Sam/Jon at one point. I didn't see the flag on my stream though and didn't watch MOTD. Can understand why people are confused about it though

Yeah I thought I was Kris celebrating our goal and Sam definitely Sam/Jon at one point. I didn't see the flag on my stream though and didn't watch MOTD. Can understand why people are confused about it though
yeah John was getting some weird looks from people who didn't have a clue why he has it haha

It's because we are being sold to a Vincent Tan type business man form North Korea..
The first thing he wants to do is change our strip from White to red and change our name to Tottenham Cobra's.

It was me. My Dad is North Korean on my mums side. Second cousin removed.
I`ve just spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out this statement. I now realise it doesn`t actually make any sense. The first sentence in particular. Unless your Mum gave birth to your Father, and many years later had sex with him and then gave birth to you. Got me thinking though.

Back
Top Bottom