Njie Clinton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In which case it's as good as over for him... Wouldn't make any sense letting him go otherwise... Especially with the additonal consideration of the message it sends Clinton.

Can't get my head round how we can be so seemingly obsessed with a player (GKN) that can't even get anywhere near the bench against lower league oppo...

GKN/N'jie saga.... What a mess! And likely another £10m or more + wages up in smoke after we sell the pair on.

(Wouldn't loan Dembele back for the rest of the season tho... oh no... Cos that would a left us light.... Oh... Hang on...Wait a min... :sigh: )

GKN has been injured, which is the dialogue missing from your thoughts perhaps?

GKN has been injured, which is the dialogue missing from your thoughts perhaps?

For a few weeks maybe... (Not that I recall any credible statements to that effect but as a concensus I'm happy to take it on face value....)

Q. Does anyone feel the knock-on effects of our time (and Clinton) consuming obsession with GKN caused the last minute lunacy that was Sissoko?

N'Jie. .. N'Koudou... it's all a much of a muchness and N's really!!

I can't say I've noticed much difference!

They'll both probably be playing in the French Ligue 1 in August!

N'Jie. .. N'Koudou... it's all a much of a muchness and N's really!!

I can't say I've noticed much difference!

They'll both probably be playing in the French Ligue 1 in August!
I'm not sure we've seen the last of N'Koudou, I know the news says otherwise but I have a feeling he may stick around.

Looks like we can banish this one to General Football - here he is turning up for pre season at Marseille

Looks like we can banish this one to General Football - here he is turning up for pre season at Marseille

1ab.jpg

I met him once at the Training Centre. He was walking half-arsed around the perimeter. Didn't get involved in training.

He'll be sorely missed.

:pochunimpressed:

Back
Top Bottom