Next four for us and our nearest and dearest

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before Woolwich I jsut didnt want us to lose to United. Its this time of year they dont seem to drop many points at all and they are in a two way fight for the title wit their nearest rivals. We have now lost Parker and probably King with no real right back to chose from either.
I know we are at home and I would dearly love to be proved wrong but I just cant see us beating them.

Updated from first post, new 4th fixture added.

we have:
United H 1-3 (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!)
Everton A
Stoke H
Chavs A
Swansea H

Chavs have:
WBA A 0-1 (LMAO!)
Stoke H
Citeh A
Spurs H
Villa A

Scum have:
Liverpool A 2-1 (Bollocks...)
Newcastle H
Villa H
QPR A
Citeh H

What has this weekend taught us for the next few games?
- We can't rely upon the Barcodes doing us a favour.
- Villa and Stork are common fixtures for all three clubs in the run-in - you can probably flip a coin and decide whether a passable or utterly useless XI will turn out for these two teams.
- The pikey scum have their tails up.
- The chavs will be desperate to get their season back on track.

FWIW, we need to use the Cup replay as a warm-up before pushing on. Going in to the game at second-hand fridge off consecutive league wins would be priceless.

Believe.

The Chelsea situation is an opportunity, we really should be able to at least match their point tally from the next four. It would be nice to maintain the current gap into April...

Back
Top Bottom