New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

never knew there was a £5 pint and pie offer, always end up with neck oil and a sausage roll which is nearly £10.

The security is a joke, queued up at the bottom of the stairs with a bag to check only for them to say I was in the wrong queue. It was hot and was with kids, I pointed out it went to the same entry point, said it was ridiculous and just walked through. When I got to the scanner I was a bit stressed and just walked through with a big bag on my back... nobody checked or even mentioned it.

Agree.

It is a massive sell-out.

Tickets sold out in 45 mins.

Huge success.
All the posts I've seen from people on twitter that have gone are all positive, some that had gone to Wembley to watch the NFL before are saying they hope all games get moved to our place

levy2.gif

Back
Top Bottom